Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Reprinted series

Go down 
+10
memphiskite
Yuan
GoldoaWillNotMove
Joradx
KuroStar
predator852
Ilyere
sGabe4
M60A1
fmhern
14 posters
AuthorMessage
fmhern

fmhern

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:44 pm

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%c9%fc%b9%ef%a5%ac%a5%c1%a5%e3

Is there any way to know which series will be reprinted next? An ally told me 1-2 weeks ago that the Dream Breakers series would be reprinted with this series of Step-up Packs, and that s/he had gotten this information from these forums. When I try to search for it, though, I can't seem to find anything. Sad
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Probably going in order from the date
The event was release or more likely
It's random.

Edit:

I wish they STOP REPRINTING OLD CARDS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
fmhern

fmhern

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:15 am

Thanks for your input! Yeah, it sucks. Well, the whole game economy sucks. Razz
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:43 am

They are going in order yes.
Next is the Romance series I believe.
that was by far my fave series when it comes to art
Back to top Go down
fmhern

fmhern

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:20 am

Yeah, I really liked that style too - and everyone was so colorful! <3 Thank you for the heads-up!
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:24 am

actually I just checked and the next is gonna be the Full Metal Series AKA my least fave series cause of its ugly art and subpar units...

romance of the three kingdoms comes after that

so as it looks now it's gonna be like this:

NOW season 5 Dreambreakers
NEXT season 6 Full Metal
Later season 7 Romance
but that's not for another month or two
Back to top Go down
fmhern

fmhern

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:29 am

Oh, yeah, they are kind of ugly... But at least they look pretty unique. The star maidens were sloppy AND boring.

Thanks again, Gabe! Smile You've been super-helpful!
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Darn... I'm not sure if I should wait until the eventual reprint of RotTK. I want to get Lu Bu and I've seen him go for 500TE these days, but I could be waiting a while for the reprint to happen. ._.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:23 pm

if you wait for the reprint to happen you can save at least 50TE if not more
Oktavia's price was 450TE before the Witches series reprint and since then I've seen her go for 350ish, even though I'm not sure there were even more than 10 new Oktas born during that reprint
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:27 pm

I'm just waiting for rank rewards to come back around. Only Minerva or Cornelia could get me to spend money on this game again...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:53 am

The reprints for the rank rewards are ALREADY long overdue!

D:
Back to top Go down
Joradx

Joradx

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:19 pm

KuroStar wrote:

D:

How about no... event rewards are event rewards. I def dont want to see them lose their legendary status and all the effort people put into those events (not to mention money...) e when some schlub with his weekly allowance now has a chance to pull a Georgios a year later...
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Joradx wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

D:

How about no... event rewards are event rewards. I def dont want to see them lose their legendary status and all the effort people put into those events (not to mention money...) e when some schlub with his weekly allowance now has a chance to pull a Georgios a year later...

I think the exception should be made for really old events with only like 10 of the 6* given away in the event. I mean, it hasn't even been a year yet since Fires of the Apocalypse 2 (Hell, its barely been 6 months) and we've already lost 2 Dianas with another one about to go out the door from the looks of it. At that rate, we'll be lucky if there are more than 3 Dianas active by the end of 2013.

Not to mention this will make albuming these units a helluva lot easier for albumers.
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Joradx wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

D:

Totally agree!!! Imagine if they reprint Diana and have
Her sold in the pack... I wouldn't wanna see that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:50 pm

I wouldn't say put rank rewards in packs, but offer renewal events where they release another 20-30 into the market via reward. That way the card still stays rare but isn't impossible.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:23 pm

M60A1 wrote:
Joradx wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

D:

I agree. It definitely makes all that effort in getting them during the events a waste of time.
If they did reappear in packs in the future, I might as well eat my Ellen & Ethelred out of bitter resentment to the game....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:12 pm

The older players would be affected pretty much. They who have been playing this game a long time should keep their title with their achievements from the past. It's like you got an here who works hard for his medals but then again, there are those who buy them and claims the title.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:13 pm

No. That's stale. This is still a game. With thousands of active players mind you. Nothing should be forever unobtainable. Even if the rank rewards are just reused in new events, they need to come back. The players who won have had Georgios for a year now. And that's great, cool, respectable...but Just because I wasn't able/couldn't invest in a game still in its infancy a year ago doesn't mean that I should never have an opportunity to own those cards.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:49 pm

I don't have any of the old 6*s and I still don't want them reprinted. It ruins the integrity of the game IMO. Plus, it is cool for the game to have lore and "character" in the form of extremely rare or "lost" cards.

They can just make "new" versions of cards like Valentines Day Diana, Xmas Francois, etc. I am fine with new versions.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:34 pm

predator852 wrote:
No. That's stale. This is still a game. With thousands of active players mind you. Nothing should be forever unobtainable. Even if the rank rewards are just reused in new events, they need to come back. The players who won have had Georgios for a year now. And that's great, cool, respectable...but Just because I wasn't able/couldn't invest in a game still in its infancy a year ago doesn't mean that I should never have an opportunity to own those cards.
I agree on that. But at a point of maybe re-obtaining it through an event from a set of time and not card packs.
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm

They could just make certain event rewards a "free Album". As in, you get to choose a 6* to have permanently added into your album. But you don't actually get the card >;P
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:45 am

Yuan wrote:
I wouldn't say put rank rewards in packs, but offer renewal events where they release another 20-30 into the market via reward. That way the card still stays rare but isn't impossible.

I second that.

Gimme my Georgios already!!
Back to top Go down
BraveDemon

BraveDemon

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:37 pm

memphiskite wrote:
M60A1 wrote:
Joradx wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

D:

I agree. It definitely makes all that effort in getting them during the events a waste of time.
If they did reappear in packs in the future, I might as well eat my Ellen & Ethelred out of bitter resentment to the game....

A-men Memphis. I will eat my Diana if they reprint her and quit the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reprinted series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reprinted series   Reprinted series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reprinted series
Page 1 of 1