Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi, everyone XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiyamaMizuki

MiyamaMizuki

Hi, everyone XD Empty
PostSubject: Hi, everyone XD   Hi, everyone XD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 am

Hi, my ign is MiyamaMizuki

Just start playing this game and really enjoy it so far.

I wonder if someone can tell me how the card is valued.
Such as what can I use to exchange for a 5* card...

Well, right now I have a few 3* cards and 4* cards.
Could you guys tell me their values as well?

3*
Piper
Prudence
Phoebe
Sabrina

4*
Samantha
Paige
Zenobia

Thx a lot
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

Hi, everyone XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone XD   Hi, everyone XD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:22 am

normally 3* worth around 30-50k and for 4* the price is around 150-450 depend on units.
Samantha and Paige is event exclusive so after event you may sell her at 250k and more.
(All price I said is based on lv1 tho)

for 5* the cheapest is Fiona, price is around 10TE (time elixir) or less but she is awful and worst than some 4*.
The other REAL 5* you maybe use 4-5 max 4* to trade for, but most 5* sell in form of TE.
50k=1TE but in event 70-100k =1TE

Hope it help and welcome to the forum Very Happy

Last edited by CreativeCC on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit typo)
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

Hi, everyone XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone XD   Hi, everyone XD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:24 am

CreativeCC wrote:
normally 3* worth around 30-50k and for 4* the price is around 150-450 depend on units.
Samantha and Paige is event exclusive so after event you may sell her at 250k and more.
(All price I said is based on lv1 tho)

for 5* the cheapest is Fiona, price is around 10TE (time elixir) or less but she is awful and worst than some 4*.
The other REAL 5* you maybe use 4-5 max 4* to trade for, but most 5* sell in form of TE.
50k=1TE but in event 70-100k =1TE

Hope it help and welcome to the forum Very Happy

even though Fiona is the lowest 5* , it's still a 5*, althought it would be wise to save up TE for a kiki or meg , those are quite good and since a lot of people bought packs for the 6* oktavia they sell for ~60 TE
Back to top Go down
MiyamaMizuki

MiyamaMizuki

Hi, everyone XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone XD   Hi, everyone XD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Thx a lot for the responses
Still working on leveling lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, everyone XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, everyone XD   Hi, everyone XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, everyone XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: