Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:44 pm

BayushiKira wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
I believe you can ask the person above you for one Laughing

Thanks for advertising for me. BUT I am keeping her unless I get some crazy deal... Like her art too.

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Gosh ;A; How hard is it to trade card for card...? Even with the same value... Does anyone have an Nadine? xD Now I'm asking here... I know, she doesn't give any bonus during the Arena Event, but I just like her design.

I don't either believe I'd be able to get a Unit with Arena Bonus, since the prices will be higher for them.. o.o I'm sure...

Take your time to look for good deals... Anyway. This time round SS just wiped out half or more of the competition for you. A good part of iPhone players are all out as they cannot even log in.

Why that? O.o What SS did to let this happen...?
Back to top Go down
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆
BayushiKira

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:02 pm

No idea. A lot of iPhone players are stuck at the getting new content portion. Hopefully it gets resolved before the event starts tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:35 am

ATB buy my Margot. kkthx.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:56 am

BayushiKira wrote:
No idea. A lot of iPhone players are stuck at the getting new content portion. Hopefully it gets resolved before the event starts tomorrow?

Good job, SS. They did great... One time the extrem lag after an update, now this. xD Erasing the population of iOS Fantasica players... Sometimes I ask myself how much mistakes can do SS in the same time?
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:20 am

wowyogurt wrote:
ATB buy my Margot. kkthx.

:3 I actually could.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:56 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
BayushiKira wrote:

Good job, SS. They did great... One time the extrem lag after an update, now this. xD Erasing the population of iOS Fantasica players... Sometimes I ask myself how much mistakes can do SS in the same time?

Android user here... but not going to participate either.. save all the tix!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:14 am

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
BayushiKira wrote:

Android user here... but not going to participate either.. save all the tix!

Android User too!

Mhhh. I might actually not do so, too. I dunno... I'm not really interested in the rewards, except the 5*... Alrude I believe. If she's there.
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:00 am

What I am about to say doesn't help.

Android master race.
Back to top Go down
niareme
☆☆
niareme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:35 pm

kevorulez wrote:
orielladf wrote:
I wish I was stronger Razz
How long are the most playing this game?
and do you use real money or?

I started in April 2013, so relatively new compared to others here.

But I've got 3 accounts using my new phone, old phone and tablet.
New phone is the main, tablet for the alt, old phone for collecting bingo and moba coin ads (apparently only for android).

If your device is capable and don't mind the clutter, then downloading mobage games gives pretty decent coin income. Firstly when you start a game there can be ads telling you to try XX game for AA coins. Installing and playing XX can prompt another ad for YY game, etc. Secondly, I've been getting ads in the notifications from XX game telling me to try YY game for another BB coins. This type of notifications pops up 2~3 times per day and coins from 50~100. So far I already have 1500ish coins in 1 week or 2.

QFT.

Android Frugals, keep your Mobage-prompted games installed!

I used to uninstall them right after I collected the coin but I got lazy last week and just kept them installed... and yesterday I got like 6 different prompts for Blood Brothers at 125 Mobacoin a pop every few hours o.O (i.e. first originating from a generic Mobage notification... then a notification from Marvel... then one from DOT... etc.)
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:14 pm

I've been sick so I have no idea what's going on. Also droid user.

I'm going to half-heartedly participate in BA2 because there is a pretty boy involved (4* BT reward assuming the wiki is correct and I haven't misread in my zombified state). Hoping I have enough melee units... that aren't all slow dc 30.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Roatanhi wrote:

I'm going to half-heartedly participate in BA2 because there is a pretty boy involved (4* BT reward assuming the wiki is correct and I haven't misread in my zombified state). Hoping I have enough melee units... that aren't all slow dc 30.

omg.. you are sick?

that's why I rarely get the RWB service lately..

get well soon roa sunny

and I have 0 melee atm lol!
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Roatanhi wrote:

I hope you get better soon!
Here's a card I think you might want to get in a future panel event considering your love of pretty boys haha
Spoiler:

@Eso
I can sell you some Jonathan/Dennis for 1TE each Razz
Back to top Go down
niareme
☆☆
niareme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:53 am

HinakiHinari wrote:

@Eso
I can sell you some Jonathan/Dennis for 1TE each Razz

You should jump all over that deal Eso. 10DC, S/A speed = good for arena!
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:57 am

Updated list: https://i.imgur.com/7t2Sn9T.png
^Sorry I've been lagging behind in adding new applicants. Been trying to sort things out for my undergrad graduation ><
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:14 am

@Hina + Nia = Seems like I need to MLB my Simon Auguste Yakov etc.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:50 am

wowyogurt wrote:
^Sorry I've been lagging behind in adding new applicants. Been trying to sort things out for my undergrad graduation ><

Thanks for adding me to the list of Frugals!

Congrats on your graduation as well!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:27 am

niareme wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
orielladf wrote:
I wish I was stronger Razz
How long are the most playing this game?
and do you use real money or?

I started in April 2013, so relatively new compared to others here.

But I've got 3 accounts using my new phone, old phone and tablet.
New phone is the main, tablet for the alt, old phone for collecting bingo and moba coin ads (apparently only for android).

If your device is capable and don't mind the clutter, then downloading mobage games gives pretty decent coin income. Firstly when you start a game there can be ads telling you to try XX game for AA coins. Installing and playing XX can prompt another ad for YY game, etc. Secondly, I've been getting ads in the notifications from XX game telling me to try YY game for another BB coins. This type of notifications pops up 2~3 times per day and coins from 50~100. So far I already have 1500ish coins in 1 week or 2.

QFT.

Android Frugals, keep your Mobage-prompted games installed!

I used to uninstall them right after I collected the coin but I got lazy last week and just kept them installed... and yesterday I got like 6 different prompts for Blood Brothers at 125 Mobacoin a pop every few hours o.O (i.e. first originating from a generic Mobage notification... then a notification from Marvel... then one from DOT... etc.)

Did you actually got the coins? I haven't... D: I once had this with Shadow wars... Every hour it popped up: "Install Shadow wars and get 100 MobaCoins!" xDD

Btw,
Roatanhi wrote:

Feel better soon c:

And wowyogurt, congrats on your graduation! : D On the 12th July I'll know if I graduated or not... xDD
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:07 am

I've seen two types of ads from notifications:
1) Originate from a game: "D.O.T.: Try Blood Brothers for 125 mobacoins!"
You must have the source game installed to get this ad, the target game can be new or already installed.

2) Originate from Mobage: this will have the mobage icon and says similar to above.
I think you just need to have at least 1 moba game installed to get this.

Either way, I've noticed that sometime it doesn't always work the first time. When you click on a link from an in-game ad or notification ad, some times you don't get the coins immediately after launching the target game. If this happens, manually quit the game and kill the task. Re-launch the game and you should get the coins.

Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:08 am

wowyogurt wrote:

cheers Gratz!!
Back to top Go down
niareme
☆☆
niareme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:07 am

kevorulez wrote:

Either way, I've noticed that sometime it doesn't always work the first time. When you click on a link from an in-game ad or notification ad, some times you don't get the coins immediately after launching the target game. If this happens, manually quit the game and kill the task. Re-launch the game and you should get the coins.

Luzi, everything kevo said lines up with my experience as well.

I too have had a couple of instances where the "Thank You" prompt doesn't appear the first time I open up the game... but if I kill the task and then relaunch the game, the prompt shows up.

Also, I think there may be a time limit to claim the free Mobacoin starting from when you first receive the notification. Earlier this week I was extremely busy and didn't pay any attention to my phone for hours and got 4 notifications queued up to try Marvel for 50 coin. I don't know how far apart they came in, but only the two most recent notifications rewarded me with coin (the others didn't bring up the prompt even if I restarted the app 4 or 5 times).

Last edited by niareme on Thu May 16, 2013 7:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:13 am

niareme wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

Luzi, everything kevo said lines up with my experience as well.

I've also had a couple of instances where the "Thank You" prompt doesn't appear the first time I open up the game... but if I kill the task and then relaunch the game again, the prompt should immediately show up.

...Oh. |D I've deleted and re-installed the game, if I haven't received the coins after doing all the tutorials or played further more then I actually wanted and such or directly deleted it and leave it like it was. I shall try it the next time. I've only read that what niareme wrote and I never got coins, if I installed them and etc. Whatsoever. I don't know. XD
Back to top Go down
niareme
☆☆
niareme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:19 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

...Oh. |D I've deleted and re-installed the game, if I haven't received the coins after doing all the tutorials or played further more then I actually wanted and such or directly deleted it and leave it like it was. I shall try it the next time. I've only read that what niareme wrote and I never got coins, if I installed them and etc. Whatsoever. I don't know. XD

It was like that for me with Hellfire, cause they don't let you sign in the first time unless you complete the tutorial... so each time I uninstalled and then reinstalled from a prompt, I wasted time going through the tutorial again. -_-"

...Then I found out that I'd still get coin even if I totally skipped the tutorial (button on the top right).

......And then I found out I didn't even need to sign in again lol (because I didn't need to uninstall the app).
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:43 am

dang I forgot to congratulate yoyo... happy graduation day alien

so anyone besides me will withdraw early from BA3 because the tix won't be carried over? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:16 am

Esofonic wrote:
dang I forgot to congratulate yoyo... happy graduation day alien

so anyone besides me will withdraw early from BA3 because the tix won't be carried over? Very Happy

Yeah, I just saw that too. SS is really making everything...Ruuugh. x.x

Edit: For what are those tltes? Are they only out of fun or do have they a certain meaning? xD
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:00 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

Yeah, I just saw that too. SS is really making everything...Ruuugh. x.x

Edit: For what are those tltes? Are they only out of fun or do have they a certain meaning? xD

a roleplaying purpose.. or simply for fun.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next