Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:43 pm

It's okay. Paris is all that matters! I wonder which 6* was the most common to be people's first 6*.
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:00 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
It's okay. Paris is all that matters! I wonder which 6* was the most common to be people's first 6*.
My vote is either on Matahari, Rein, Alex, or Charles.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:28 pm

Oh boy, is this what I think this is?

A team event, where the winner gets to have a 7 Like a Star @ heaven card made for them?
Choice between Marybell, Lana, Ethelred, Gremory and Liz.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:16 am

It is. I'm voting for Ethel during that one, her original sprite is just too awesome. I DONT CARE IF ALL HIGH-ROLLERS OVERRATE LIZ! >_>

...160 BT and 52 wins rank arena with 590 wins, hitting 600 before maintenance hopefully! (And no TE rush on BT side. ._.)
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:36 am

I'm voting Ethel too! Out of all the choices, I think she deserves a 7 star card.
Back to top Go down
Therealtahu

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:39 am

Maggot wrote:

...160 BT and 52 wins rank arena with 590 wins, hitting 600 before maintenance hopefully! (And no TE rush on BT side. ._.)

You still have all of Wednesday to grind. If you're at 590 now, 600 is easily doable by 2 AM on the 18th.

Unfortunately for me, I'm still at 675 and 405. I'm nowhere near enough for the 5* cards. It's mostly because I can't reliably defeat many of the 6*s that stand in my way. If I could get this far with a suboptimal team, I can probably get farther the next time this comes up.

Last edited by Therealtahu on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:42 am

Ethel definitely has the artwork to be a 7*. Idk why Grem is even there >_>
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:49 am

wowyogurt wrote:

Fanservice? haha she is the icon for the game Very Happy Ethelred's my favourite there too, though I like Elizabeth (and Gremory) as well XD But then, it's not like I'll be able to obtain them Crying or Very sad (the 7* versions lol)

Just a thought, but have we always have had the same cards as the jp version? Because this event could potentially break that pattern
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:55 am

wowyogurt wrote:

Well, all the art for those cards is by apt I guess.

Constance is by apt too, but she did get another version already.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:59 am

Therealtahu wrote:
Maggot wrote:

You still have all of Wednesday to grind. If you're at 590 now, 600 is easily doable by 2 AM on the 18th

But it is alrea-

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 Image21
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:04 am

Wow 7 Like a Star @ heaven .. The sky's the limit eh ._______.

[ego]Btw good ol' cloudie has a 6 Like a Star @ heaven now xD Please update when you have time yogurt Mad [/ego]
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:46 am

I like sucking my chop stick thank you. It was also a cocktail stir...

If you had the words "sucking" and "cocktail" in you're head, I don't wanna call you names. Use your imaginations. I got a magic stick anyways.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:59 am

lmnseason wrote:
I like sucking my chop stick thank you. It was also a cocktail stir...

If you had the words "sucking" and "cocktail" in you're head, I don't wanna call you names. Use your imaginations. I got a magic stick anyways.

sucking + cocktail = cocksuckingtail

not bad with your magic..

@cloud: paris is always in high demand, if you need a quick cash, you can easily flip her armor Smile
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 am

that's true! but there's some sentimental value in it since an ally sold it to me cheap .___." Maybe not so soon :3 A friend insulted Paris by saying she's below average for Total stats for a 6 Like a Star @ heaven Sad
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 am

Cloudie wrote:
that's true! but there's some sentimental value in it since an ally sold it to me cheap .___." Maybe not so soon :3 A friend insulted Paris by saying she's below average for Total stats for a 6 Like a Star @ heaven Sad

your friend tried to steal paris from you Razz
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:05 am

Paris sucks. Now sell her cheap to me.
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:43 am

I'll sell her for 2 TE Very Happy You need to add Grey though :3
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:28 am

sometimes these level 6/7 conversations go so far over my heaaadd Razz
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:10 am

Paris's stats aren't the greatest, but she attacks pretty quick to make up for it :]
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:10 am

Wish me luck, guys - I'm going for broke here, spending all my Luna and te(p) trying to place top 200 BT points!
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:24 am

rivkari wrote:
Wish me luck, guys - I'm going for broke here, spending all my Luna and te(p) trying to place top 200 BT points!

good luck, cartoon reindeer! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Good luck! :3
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:52 pm

I honestly don't think I'm gonna give a crap on the next event. Looks like I will sleep it out.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Gah, I'm not going to make it... I didn't have enough te. Oh well, I guess next time I'll save up a couple hundred of te before I try to win a prize =P
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:40 pm

I've been 2 days very AFK and went from rank 150 to almost 300. lol

I'm burning my personal TE+Vials on to catch up.

Very risky but I'll do it!! And I don't regret at all after having 2 rest days out of fanta. If I end at #201 I'll screenshot it for the record and laughs.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next