Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

hello guys, super new to the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gankerrific

gankerrific

hello guys, super new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: hello guys, super new to the forum   hello guys, super new to the forum I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:40 pm

i played this game for a bit and i never got anywhere. then a friend helped me by graciously giving me some decent units and now i'm trying to do something correctly in this game which is rather addicting =P i hope you all treat me well, teach me what i need to know, tell me what i'm doing wrong, and help me with the ins and outs of this game. also... still looking for allies. so that would be super appreciated. thanks i'll see you guys around.
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: hello guys, super new to the forum   hello guys, super new to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:22 am

Hey welcome to the forum. Look around, mingle, and make some new friends and allies. Forum allies are much more reliable than the casual player in Fanta. Welcome back, and I hope this time treats you better. If you want event advice, check out Current Events [Public]. It will help you get immersed in the game. It did help me lol.

Any who, see ya on buddy.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: hello guys, super new to the forum   hello guys, super new to the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:56 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello guys, super new to the forum   hello guys, super new to the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello guys, super new to the forum
Page 1 of 1