Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

hello from Australia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wookie31

wookie31

hello from Australia Empty
PostSubject: hello from Australia   hello from Australia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:26 am

G'day all, not really a *new* member but thought it was time to say hello. So far nothing but impressed with the tone and level of knowledge/helpfullness on this forum. Looking forward to contributing to the forums as time permits Smile
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: hello from Australia   hello from Australia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:01 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.

Just curious, what do you mean by 'so far nothing'?
Back to top Go down
aklp

aklp

PostSubject: Re: hello from Australia   hello from Australia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:33 am

I think he means so far he has has had nothing other than an impressive experience. It's a compliment.
Back to top Go down
aklp

aklp

PostSubject: Re: hello from Australia   hello from Australia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 am

p.s. i'm from syd, aus. if it's ok add me, since we'll be more active being in similar time zones Smile
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

PostSubject: Re: hello from Australia   hello from Australia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:19 am

Right you are aklp! I was complimenting
Back to top Go down
DreamsofRedFox

PostSubject: Re: hello from Australia   hello from Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 am

from australia too. looking for aussie allies, playing with the americans and euros is killing my body

pm me n ill add u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from Australia   hello from Australia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello from Australia
Page 1 of 1