Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Wow screw this!

Go down 
+36
KuroStar
Momokomoko
Sabin76
Blargod
BarbaricBeast
masta518
Schdawn
pnoytroi
The Power 5
Rising Anger
BigYojimbo
aubade888
MythSearcher
Pennachio
DFuzzy1
Eretai
aquajade
rkf1zero
Grimblade88
Corruptvoid
ggorrell77
Esofonic
penguizaur
RoyalGargoyle
loniguseze
candyFrog
Happiemealz
Sunchoy
jackiro12
memphiskite
lmnseason
CP_Cranfill
M60A1
carlosfortwar
DeathGU1Se
Sokku
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Momokomoko

Momokomoko

Wow screw this! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:37 am

got Devil on my first run so I was feeling good.. but now I just keep getting bears too... T_T
Back to top Go down
http://draeismomo.wordpress.com
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:57 am

I got nothing but crap....I mean, crabs from completing the lap...
Back to top Go down
Sokku
☆☆☆☆☆
Sokku

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:10 am

Omfg, my luck suuuuuuuucks! Hate this stupid game. But I can't put it down. This event puts me through rage!!! >Sad

1.Bear
2.Bear
3.Annie
4.Bear
5.Crab
6.Bear
7.Crab
8.Annie

UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited by Sokku on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:09 am

I haven't completed my first lap since I was inactive... sigh. I'm probably getting another stupid bear...
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:43 am

Three labs down and I have 2 crabs and a bear. Getting better results from the floor 15 boss then the floor 20. At least the 15 gave me an Ambrosia. I have to say this is one of the worst events I have played in.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:41 am

1: bear
2: bear
3: holly
4: debbie
5: annie

so it gets better, then it gets worse again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 am

Okay, this sucks.
One of my allies already got 2 Holly and 3 Devil and possibly really at least 1 good stuff from the mid bosses.
Back to top Go down
Starzkynhutch

Starzkynhutch

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:25 am

its funny I got Devil on my first lap thought I was going to be lucky, now I'm on my 6th been getting bears and crabs. Just got Annie on my 5th lap.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:54 pm

9 laps and I got all the possible rewards except for devil at this point

bear,bear, holly, debbie, annie, crab, bear, nils, bear...
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Blargod wrote:
Everyone's going bear-zerk over this event.
Beary interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:21 pm

lmnseason wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Paws-ibly the worst event for a lot of people. It's become so un-Bear-able that people have stop doing the event.
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Blargod wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Paws-ibly the worst event for a lot of people. It's become so un-Bear-able that people have stop doing the event.
Look for the bear necessities, the simple bear necessities. Forget about your worries and your strife.
Back to top Go down
Starzkynhutch

Starzkynhutch

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:21 pm

the worst part is at least 10 people on my allies list have Holly or Debbie in the first or second lap, its my 7th and I just got nils.
Back to top Go down
Kuntika

Kuntika

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:53 pm

crab crab crab crab on laps , lunas/braves and couple of P-te/pot on secondary floors
Back to top Go down
carlosfortwar

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:09 am

I just wanna go and kick in the **** the one who programmed/got the idea of this event, 10 ever-lasting laps (and this lap is most likely the last one since the event has almost ended), and the only two valuable things I got was one normal TE and an 3* Annie, and the worst, almost all my allies got annie, at least 2 or 3 debbies and one holly, I'm most sure that pay players had better chances in getting better stuff (And I'm remembering someone telling this event was an easy event for free players to get an easy LE 5*, and that free an play players had the same opportunuties in getting stuff......what a sick joke).
I'm pretty sure many free users are so enrage they're gonna stop playing this game....nicely done Mobage .... nicely done.....I hope, I really do hope (but chances are just pretty slim) that someone at Mobage looses his/her job because of this.
Back to top Go down
BarbaricBeast
☆☆
BarbaricBeast

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:32 am

This event is ctually pretty awesome for free users. Chance at a 4 and5 * for nothing spent? Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:31 am

carlosfortwar wrote:
I just wanna go and kick in the **** the one who programmed/got the idea of this event, 10 ever-lasting laps (and this lap is most likely the last one since the event has almost ended), and the only two valuable things I got was one normal TE and an 3* Annie, and the worst, almost all my allies got annie, at least 2 or 3 debbies and one holly, I'm most sure that pay players had better chances in getting better stuff (And I'm remembering someone telling this event was an easy event for free players to get an easy LE 5*, and that free an play players had the same opportunuties in getting stuff......what a sick joke).
I'm pretty sure many free users are so enrage they're gonna stop playing this game....nicely done Mobage .... nicely done.....I hope, I really do hope (but chances are just pretty slim) that someone at Mobage looses his/her job because of this.

Nope, my free playing allies got Holly and Debbie while my paying allies are having 10 bear strikes.

The fun thing is, the allies that are playing really exclusively are getting junk like me, but those who played like only 30 min a day are getting most of the good stuff in 3~4 laps.
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:40 am

I'm a free player and had a string of rubbish results but a few te, pots and a premium ticket that got me another fruit so I'm happy Smile

The prize cards were not worth worrying about, if I had won Holly I would have given to my friend who just started playing anyhow, as I have no use for it.

What I liked most about this event was it giving me a few days of casual play without the constant panic of OMG what's my rank now!?
Have also loved reading this forum and its many comments about the event that has made me giggle so much.

Time to move on...
Good luck with arena all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:43 am

Nothing but crabs and a bear. Really disappointed in this event (would love to have gotten a Holly since that's my wifes name). I am a free user, but I can usually get a 4* from most events. Hopefully the next event will be better.
Back to top Go down
Corruptvoid

Corruptvoid

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:25 am

Final unit results:
First Pass: Ravenous Bear (LV2)
Second Pass: Holly
Third Pass: Ravenous Bear(LV10)
Fourth Pass: Annie
Fifth Pass: Ravenous Bear(LV5)

Overall, It was a successful event, for me. I really couldn't be happier.

(I'm a free user, btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow screw this!   Wow screw this! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow screw this!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: