Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What's up everyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

What's up everyone? Empty
PostSubject: What's up everyone?   What's up everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 pm

How is everyone one doing in this fine community? I hope you all are doing great. My name is Edwin but I use the handle LatinLegacy. It's the handle that I use for every game & on XBL/PSN. Unfortunately, someone got to it already as well as a few other backup handles that I use so I settled for McNoggin. A mule name I use in the MMORPG's I play Razz . I'm a second generation gamer dating back to 1985 with the Atari 2600. I'm getting older now but I still love to game! Very Happy.

I joined Fantasica about 5 days ago. Pretty much right before the current event started. I dropped some cash to get a Witch deck. I was granted 1 Prudence, 1 Samantha, 2 Paiges & 3 Walpurgis. I decided to go with Samantha & she has carried me through the current event. With the help of some wonderful allies that I've befriended along the way, I have completed my first lap of the Black Dragon Castle. My rank is 1030 at the moment & I'm doing my best into get into the top 1000. I know I won't get into the top 500 so I won't bother with that lol. Top 1000 may be doable before the event ends. Not to shabby for someone that just joined the game I would say Surprised.

I will stick with Samantha until I figure out what to do wit this Sonia card. Still new so I'm reading on this reincarnation process. Would love to get a 5 star card & then work my way to a six star one Smile. I hope I get to see some of you guys in the game & maybe even ally with some while I continue my adventure in the world of Fantasica.

What's up everyone? BS2

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone?   What's up everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Welcome to Fantasica & our forums! Hope you find us useful.

You might be able to reincarnate Sonia in the next event and that could be your first 5*, so that would be quick progress then. :p
Back to top Go down
Chupitoh

Chupitoh

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone?   What's up everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:34 am

Welcome to fantasica & the forum Puertoriqueño ^_^
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone?   What's up everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 am

Welcome to Both Fantasica and the Forum Smile

Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone?   What's up everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I greatly appreciate it I love you.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone?   What's up everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 am

LatinLegacy wrote:

-LatinLegacy

like the game and the forums so far?
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone?   What's up everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:25 pm

ElysianField wrote:
LatinLegacy wrote:

-LatinLegacy

like the game and the forums so far?

Game is great & this community is even better. I've been reading a lot of threads, old & new, to help expand my knowledge on Fantasica. I also tried to add you but your ally list is full. That is fine since I wouldn't want to take the place of someone you may know or friends that also play with. I appreciate the offer that was extended out to me either way Smile.

EDIT: Okay, I had sent out request earlier in the day to people that never responded back. Didn't know that counted towards the cap. I removed those request so now I have room Smile.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone?   What's up everyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up everyone?
Page 1 of 1