Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Split the trade forum?

Go down 
+20
masta518
vul
thearm05
nakuai
sGabe4
predator852
themadmanazn
Jerky
KuroStar
MythSearcher
Colaleon
deedlit228
lmnseason
Esofonic
Schdawn
memphiskite
Lornoth
Yuan
Admin
rivkari
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

Split the trade forum? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split the trade forum?   Split the trade forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:17 pm

thearm05 wrote:
I don't see the point of this honestly. I think it would just reduce overall visibility of what people are selling by splitting the focus.

Can we just get a fixed search function that searches the most recent posts first? (three letter word searches would be nice as well)

Agreed. I think it's best if we just refined the search function to include posts and options by date/relevance/forum.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Split the trade forum?   Split the trade forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Speaking from a moderator stand point, that would mean more moderators to sift through the double / triple / quadriple postings just so people can get their ads noticed.

A refined search option would be best. Though I have not had any problems using the search function.

I will get with Crowex to see if there's any posibility of changing the search function or if it comes as it due to website
Back to top Go down
Mistrevia
☆☆
Mistrevia

PostSubject: Re: Split the trade forum?   Split the trade forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:25 pm

One thing is, almost everyone is buying/selling/trading, not much people is doing one thing of the above. To me even with the forums separated, we will still see people posting buying and selling stuff on both forums. Just a copy paste from one forum to another. Unless there are some pretty tight rules being applied, it not be very effective. Even till now, there is so many multiple posting everyday.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Split the trade forum?   Split the trade forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:23 pm

I didnt read all of this(sorry) but I like this idea and the search function is awful. what I usually do is type "(whatever Im searching for) site:fantasicaunofficial.com" into google
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: Split the trade forum?   Split the trade forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:57 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
I didnt read all of this(sorry) but I like this idea and the search function is awful. what I usually do is type "(whatever Im searching for) site:fantasicaunofficial.com" into google

LoL THAT is a very smart idea! I will keep that in mind!

Google search function > a search function designed for a specific site

Google too op lol~ Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split the trade forum?   Split the trade forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Split the trade forum?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2