Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Greetings

Go down 
+2
CreativeCC
GamingPauper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GamingPauper

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Hello, I'm new. I started playing back no September 14th. .ish, I think. At the beginning of the Venus Colosseum. I play pretty OCD, I got my 4* witch up to lvl 80 day two of this event. . wish I could have gotten a 5* or 6*. . .

Anyways, enjoying the game, enjoying the site. If it wasn't for it I wouldn't have any 4*s, (got a wompin handful of em right now thanks to this site.)

Still tryin to fill up my allies list with some fly peeps, got a few open slots, tryin to weed out inactives.
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Welcome to the forum Very Happy and this event give 5* monster at 100th floor (sonia) for 1st lap. You can turn her into 5* unit later, now you have your first 5*. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:23 pm

no,no,no. Thread locked, removed and permanently banned.

Just kidding :3 Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask questions or do anything that doesn't involve breaking Fantasica Rules of Agreement (We go with the same ones, more or less!)
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Welcome to the page, and yes sonia was my first 5 star card too.....just waiting to transfom it!!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:47 pm

crowex bad cop, clocks good cop.

jk jk.

80 in two days is impressive! I am soooo lazy I haven't maxed my Plautia yet, and I've had like two weeks to do it. ;__;
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:57 pm

I was working on my Georgine got her to 57 in a couple days..till I started working on Paige yesterday she's at 39 now...
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Dark Knlght wrote:
I was working on my Georgine got her to 57 in a couple days..till I started working on Paige yesterday she's at 39 now...
Wanna cheat and swap your Lv39 Paige for my spare Lv60's Paiges I ain't using?
Was planning to max one out and keep it for myself but Kiki's been stealing all my attention away... just 10 more levels to go and she'll be at her maximum peak in two days! Very Happy

Oh, and yo GamingPauper! What up dawg?
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:06 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Wanna cheat and swap your Lv39 Paige for my spare Lv60's Paiges I ain't using?
Was planning to max one out and keep it for myself but Kiki's been stealing all my attention away... just 10 more levels to go and she'll be at her maximum peak in two days! Very Happy

Oh, and yo GamingPauper! What up dawg?

It's all good. I'm not gonna really use her after this event...Georgine is my girl, and hella stronger
Back to top Go down
GamingPauper

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 am

I'm hittin this event like a beast. I'd kill for to get in the top 200. . well actually I'm only killing myself at this rate. I can't overcome the rarity divide. With just my 4* witch, I'm not getting enough points, and it sucks being capped at lvl 80 instead of 120.

Actually started to fail a few floors between lvl 90-100 this morning. Pack of mummies always gets me, not enough powerful melee allies. Speedy floor got past me too, so did an imp floor. . and then a Succubus (I'm heavy on mage allies, only my ranged Witch was dealing any dmg) All my kickin allies were asleep this morning ( -_-)

still, somehow clinging between rank 266-310 without a 5* or 6* witch or a single TE, Working on my lap 3 Black Dragon, hoping to score something awesome. . felt anti climatic though.

First lap, 5* Sonia WooT, second lap harder boss only a 4* . . . 3rd lap no rewards for the boss floors ( x_x) I wanted at least more soul stones or elixirs or something. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: