Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Ambrosia Question

Go down 
+2
masta518
rivkari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

Ambrosia Question Empty
PostSubject: Ambrosia Question   Ambrosia Question I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 am

Let's say I use 3 Ambrosia on Sleipnir, who's a 5* knockback. Once I've gotten her to level 120, does she attain 6* knockback attributes, or is she still a 5* knockback?

I guess I'm asking, does the skill go up, too?

I'm interested because if this is the case, I want to use my Ambrosia on 4* Alex to get a level 5 Male Booster.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

Ambrosia Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Ambrosia Question I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 am

rivkari wrote:
Let's say I use 3 Ambrosia on Sleipnir, who's a 5* knockback. Once I've gotten her to level 120, does she attain 6* knockback attributes, or is she still a 5* knockback?

I'm interested because if this is the case, I want to use my Ambrosia on 4* Alex to get a level 5 Male Booster.

No.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Ambrosia Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Ambrosia Question I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:35 am

masta518 wrote:
rivkari wrote:

No.

^ this, however with battle seasoned skill her skill would go from 4* to 5*, but only as leader.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

Ambrosia Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Ambrosia Question I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:38 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
masta518 wrote:
rivkari wrote:

No.

^ this, however with battle seasoned skill her skill would go from 4* to 5*, but only as leader.

Yes, I know - and I intend to set her as my leader for Arena season 2. But it would have been super duper crazy special awesome if I'd been able to boost her up to level 6 attack boost male.
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

Ambrosia Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Ambrosia Question I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:29 pm

I'm pretty sure that no skills works in Arena Battle (including Battle Seasoned), but I need to double check on that when the next Arena Battle comes.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

Ambrosia Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Ambrosia Question I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Schdawn wrote:
I'm pretty sure that no skills works in Arena Battle (including Battle Seasoned), but I need to double check on that when the next Arena Battle comes.

Last i remembered it did work on arena..

Correct me if im wrong Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

Ambrosia Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Ambrosia Question I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:18 pm

skrfirefly wrote:
Schdawn wrote:

Last i remembered it did work on arena..

Correct me if im wrong Embarassed

maybe this thread will help

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5579-battle-arena-damage-formula
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ambrosia Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Ambrosia Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambrosia Question
Page 1 of 1