Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
adrianknee
☆☆
adrianknee

why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price Empty
PostSubject: why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price   why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:28 am

why is the stray cat a high demand card? what so good about it? and if i sell ot how many te should i sell it for?
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

PostSubject: Re: why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price   why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:39 am

it's a pretty integral part to a good defense. a stray cat will slip by with her superspeed while the enemy is busy trying to take down your bigger and slower monsters. dunno how much she goes for today, but back in my day she went for 8-12TE, even fresh.
Back to top Go down
adrianknee
☆☆
adrianknee

PostSubject: Re: why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price   why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:55 am

thanks mate. very useful
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price   why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:10 am

The price haven change as only 1 Stray cat per account only
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price   why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:50 am

Fresh is 3 to 6te...max runs 10 to 15te.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price   why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:54 am

Onisunit wrote:
Fresh is 3 to 6te...max runs 10 to 15te.
Woo, if I find one for 3TE, I'd buy it right away. She's still worth 4-7TE to me tho but I will never sell her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price   why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why is the stray cat a high demand card? sell price
Page 1 of 1