Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

A quick guide to unit rank (First attempt)

Go down 
+7
karmacappa
Esofonic
KuroStar
pknott
Happiemealz
Schdawn
Timed
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

A quick guide to unit rank (First attempt) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick guide to unit rank (First attempt)   A quick guide to unit rank (First attempt) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:10 am

Timed wrote:
Schdawn wrote:
Something is seriously wrong with this chart when Aragon (both versions) are in C Rank.

I worked out Aragon by

158800 / 30 * 2.6 = 13762

It's mainly her cost of 30 which puts her that low

I would gladly change my formula if you can give a reason too (IE does her speed become S with speed daemon? )

keep in mind that not all A speeds are the same. Speed daemon will increase the units speed by 20% regardless of whether or not it bumps them up a rank. Aragon with speed deamon could be .00001 away from S speed.

by this same reasoning it would be wrong to group all A (or any letter) ranks with the same modifier as they do not all have the same speed.

you would really need to do this:

Timed wrote:

I get the 0.4 from the the fact Reinhard does 80% of Vlads ground damage over the same time

for every unit... and that has already been done...
Back to top Go down
ratzking
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: A quick guide to unit rank (First attempt)   A quick guide to unit rank (First attempt) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 am

Quote :
for every unit... and that has already been done...

Theres a dps table ? Where ?

B2T:
I like formulas to rank the units, but i think yours is not rly good, sry.
especially the /Deployment costs make almost no sense to me.
They may matter in an Arena Team but even then only if you cant deploy them.

Also this whole strength/deployment costs is judged waaaaayyy to hard in my opinion, a unit with 25 deployment cost and a unit with 30 deployment costs and the same strength get almost 20% difference in your formula, i dont think the deployment costs are this important.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: A quick guide to unit rank (First attempt)   A quick guide to unit rank (First attempt) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 am

ratzking wrote:

Theres a dps table ? Where ?

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1932-dps-tables-6-star-units-update-in-progress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick guide to unit rank (First attempt)   A quick guide to unit rank (First attempt) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick guide to unit rank (First attempt)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2