Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!

Go down 
+3
Esofonic
KuroStar
Arabelladonna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:59 am

So, obviously the event Harthi's in is far far away, and I'm planning to spend enough to definitely get Ombre, but there's no way I will have enough to get Harthi, not to mention my husband has threatened divorce if I ever spend enough on Fanta to top rank ^^;

My plan is to start stockpiling TE now (I purchase it every so often which should help) and I'll hopefully be employed well before the event with Harthi and Ombre so I can steadily build the pile through purchases, events, and selling maxed 4*s and maxed LE 4*s.

What I'm wondering is...what should my target goal be? Will any top rankers even sell Harthi? It's a cute girl AND a dragon on one card! @_@ However, I know people are already preparing for the even further off 7* so I haven't lost all hope!

I was setting my sights on no buying anything with TE until I have 2000 TE. Is that way too high? Or is that realistic?

Advice greatly appreciated. Figured I might as well aim high for my first 6* ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:02 am

Well, maybe you should do that. Stockpile TE now!!!
Also, sell your assets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:40 am

Yeah.. I also suggest you stockpiling your TE.. It will help in the long run Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 am

^^ Yay! I figure Hal and Reamy and some maxed LE 4*s can hold the fort while I stockpile! Qilin and Marjoram definitely get released before Harthi so I hope I have months to stockpile!
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:03 am

I think 2000 TE is a little bit too much.

If you manage to save up that much TE, it might be better to convert them to 4000 Potions and wait for the 7☆ Training/Tower event (it should come about 2-3 months after the event with Harthi), where you can spend them like water and get that 7☆ (4000 Potions would be enough for getting into high rank for like 2-3 accounts, I think.) Then if you still want Harthi, you can try down trading that 7☆.

I think it's more cost-effective this way. Very Happy
(because the event with Harthi is a panel event where prople who open boxes have serious advantage, unlike the new Training/Tower event)

Edit: On a side note, if you're going to buy a Harthi with TE, 600~800 seems like a realistic price.

Last edited by Schdawn on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:30 am

good luck
sounds very ambitious

I have my own ambitious plans
I want myself a Georgios muhahaha Very Happy
So I either need to accumulate like 5-6K TE or wait until he gets reprinted
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:48 am

I just stock piled all my TE(P)
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:36 am

lmnseason wrote:
I just stock piled all my TE(P)

high five + brofist combo
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:49 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
good luck
sounds very ambitious

I have my own ambitious plans
I want myself a Georgios muhahaha Very Happy
So I either need to accumulate like 5-6K TE or wait until he gets reprinted

i thought Black Dragon was a Rank reward?

If he really does get reprints i would go crazy on him too!
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:41 pm

i read on the japanese wiki that he was a rank reward again for a future event. so im waiting for that to happen here
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:21 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
i read on the japanese wiki that he was a rank reward again for a future event. so im waiting for that to happen here
Wait Shocked when will that happen?
I read the Japanese wiki like everyday and never see anything like that.
I want to get my hand on a Georgios too.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:27 am

sGabe4 wrote:

Link me The Wiki Please!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 am

Thanks for all the tips ^^ I figured 2000 te would be a fair amount to save up considering it will probably cost more than that to win Harthi. And best case scenario, I'll have enough TE to buy the other 6*s ad 5*s I really want! Like Marjoram and Dolce! I can dream anyway!

The new training/tower event sounds interesting. If I do acquire a job before then though, as is the plan, I might not have the time to spend 4000 pots Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!   Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Stockpile TE Goal: Harthi!
Page 1 of 1