Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Very Shy Player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mouseysmonsters

New Very Shy Player Empty
PostSubject: New Very Shy Player   New Very Shy Player I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:45 am

Hi,
I'm Mouse and I'm pretty bad at this type of thing. I don't really do well at games that involve social aspects as I tend to be extremely shy when it comes to meeting new people. However I've come to really like Fantasica and it seems to have a really nice community that I'd like to maybe become part of.

I'm still new to the game, but I like to think I pick up on things quickly. I however am not the type to get overly competitive or anything like that. I play to have fun the majority of the time. Still I would like to learn from the more experience people here as well.

That's pretty much it... As I said I'm not too great at this type of thing haha
Back to top Go down
CronaRamona
☆☆
CronaRamona

PostSubject: Re: New Very Shy Player   New Very Shy Player I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Hi Mouse, I'm Crona. Smile

Welcome to the community. You are very correct, lots of people are really kind here. I hope you do decide to become a part of it.

If you have any questions feel free to message me, I'll try my best to help.
Back to top Go down
darrendragon

PostSubject: Re: New Very Shy Player   New Very Shy Player I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 pm

HI name's dragon could you Allie me i need Smile some to be my Allie by 30/3/13 to do the 7days thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Very Shy Player   New Very Shy Player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Very Shy Player
Page 1 of 1