Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Dark Summoner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cuny
☆☆☆
Cuny

Dark Summoner Empty
PostSubject: Dark Summoner   Dark Summoner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Anyone playing or played this tcg?
Back to top Go down
CP_Cranfill

CP_Cranfill

Dark Summoner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Summoner   Dark Summoner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:23 am

Yes its just as addicting as fantasica
Back to top Go down
TwilightSmash64

TwilightSmash64

Dark Summoner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Summoner   Dark Summoner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Gotta admit, the reason I'm totally into Fantasica right now is a direct result of a liking to Dark Summoner. I was doing alright in that game until my device died. Had to fix it myself but erased all the memory Sad
Soon after fixing my device I noticed this game, tried it out, and loved it! Of course, Dark Summoner left me biased some, but even now I prefer Fantasica to Dark Summoner... it's grown on me <3
Back to top Go down
CP_Cranfill

CP_Cranfill

Dark Summoner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Summoner   Dark Summoner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Same happened to my ds account had a sick winged brute combo team. But.device died and my account did with it.
Back to top Go down
Cuny
☆☆☆
Cuny

Dark Summoner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Summoner   Dark Summoner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:30 am

Damn lol. Yeah im liking Dark Summoner a lot haha its a little bit more fun than fantasica for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Summoner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Summoner   Dark Summoner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Summoner
Page 1 of 1