Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How not to post on forums! -- CS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
le_coyote

How not to post on forums! -- CS Empty
PostSubject: How not to post on forums! -- CS   How not to post on forums! -- CS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:15 am

Squarenix has released a new TCG about 2 weeks ago! guardian cross! Amazing concept and great arts!
I would appreciate if you would use my referal number so we can all get good cards!
You cant use multiple account per device so dont make the mistake of not entering a referal number!

Play Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross"! Enter invitation ID ----- and we’ll both get a rare card!

Thx to all in advance!
Back to top Go down
le_coyote

PostSubject: Re: How not to post on forums! -- CS   How not to post on forums! -- CS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:13 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: How not to post on forums! -- CS   How not to post on forums! -- CS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:18 am

Nooooo. No no no no no. Not okay. Not only did you post this in the wrong forum, but you bumped it? And made a thread in the right forum as well, even though there's a GC thread in existence? I get you want referrals but this is not okay. Let this also be a sample of what not to do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How not to post on forums! -- CS   How not to post on forums! -- CS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How not to post on forums! -- CS
Page 1 of 1