Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?

Go down 
+11
Ry0ki
BarbaricBeast
KuroStar
Lornoth
skrfirefly
sGabe4
Despoted
themadmanazn
lmnseason
Maggot
Zenobius
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenobius

Zenobius

How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? Empty
PostSubject: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:55 am

I dont know about u guys, but im pretty sure at the rate im going, i wont go to heaven or hell. I'll be revived as a card in fantasica.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:17 am

A minimum 12 hours of my timespan per day is surely mindcontrolled by this very game.
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:13 am

Maggot wrote:
A minimum 12 hours of my timespan per day is surely mindcontrolled by this very game.

Yes, 12 hours easily taken away by fantasica Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:05 am

I play this game at least 5 hours at work and I have my phone with me all the time. Not hard to give time for the game since work has a lot of down time as well.
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:14 am

lmnseason wrote:
I play this game at least 5 hours at work and I have my phone with me all the time. Not hard to give time for the game since work has a lot of down time as well.

Haha, since im on hoiday, my phone is always in my hand. if it is not, its my ipod XD
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:34 am

Hmmm... a month maybe?
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Zenobius wrote:
I dont know about u guys, but im pretty sure at the rate im going, i wont go to heaven or hell. I'll be revived as a card in fantasica.
Hopefully not as a low rank card that gets eaten right away. I am not so sure about my soul, but my sanity certainly belongs to Fanta.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:23 pm

my soul belongs to the first 6* I will ever get
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:35 am

sGabe4 wrote:
my soul belongs to the first 6* I will ever get

if that were the case, then mine belongs to matahari Razz
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:54 am

I want my soul to belong to Georgios, but that'll never happen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:12 am

I hope mobage get's bombed and all their games disappear. Only then, I get my freedom back and my soul.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:58 am

lmnseason wrote:
I hope mobage get's bombed and all their games disappear. Only then, I get my freedom back and my soul.

we can only hope for that much~ my soul awaits the 7* (Not Dragon balls) lol!
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:19 pm

I can safely say i'm more committed to this game than i've ever been about anything else in my life.

And i'm Engaged.

So... yeah.

Silicon Studios basically own my immortal soul for all eternity. In 500 years i'll be a mindless zombie doing chores for the head-honchos, and i'll only be able to say "Trade at your own risk" over and over again.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:45 am

9 days of my soul for Ivy
Back to top Go down
BarbaricBeast
☆☆
BarbaricBeast

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:51 am

Drunken Fanta = sorry wallet qq
Back to top Go down
Ry0ki

Ry0ki

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 pm

I have not sold my soul completely! Not fully at least... I have yet to buy MobaCoins, other than that I am not theirs just yet.
Back to top Go down
Dizz1986

Dizz1986

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:38 am

complete addiction. but hey, upside is, I wont ever forget my phone or lose it since IM ALWAYS using it now. for fanta!
Back to top Go down
calmayw

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Way more than I want to admit. I would be one more if I did not have to work. This is a seriously bad addiction for me.
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:35 am

i sold like 18h a day .... and yeah it wont return
Back to top Go down
Errisa

Errisa

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:32 pm

the only thing I sold to fanta are my marks.... instead of studying for finals I'm getting distracted by it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?   How much of your soul have u sold to fanta? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much of your soul have u sold to fanta?
Page 1 of 1