Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"

Go down 
+16
kommand
Orothe
Gornix
Kandachime
fmafanman
M60A1
asephra
KuroStar
akirax187
ChronoTriggerHappy25
fmhern
zhuwawagu
FfolkGreene
memphiskite
Ghost_Star
SquallUrahara
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gornix

Gornix

After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Getting the same message...

If I didn't know better, I'd say the devs hate me - was just logging on to recruit Oliver before going to bed (didn't have enough soul stones last recruitment)

Whatever compensation they offer - it wont be enough...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Fantasica has just put up an announcement that they are aware of the problem.
'There is a problem when updating Fantasica on your iOS device will display a corrupted data message.
We are aware of the problem and currently working on a fix
We will send out another notice once the problem is resolved'
In the mean time, you may have to check the App Store for a new update for iOS if there is.
Back to top Go down
Orothe

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Same error, latest version of ios too. =/
Back to top Go down
kommand

kommand

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:34 pm

argh, just got handed an iphone 4s from work.. go to load fantasica on it for my alt account and this happens. worst of all i havent registered this device yet so if there is compensation, I may not get it Sad
Back to top Go down
barronofbears

barronofbears

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:54 am

I got the same message! I looked around online and couldn't really find anything on it until now. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the app to try and fix the issue but it didn't make a difference. So I hope they can fix this problem soon! However, I do have a question. Does uninstalling and reinstalling the app have any effect on my profile (like cards, progress, etc...) I looked online and everyone said it doesn't affect it because all that is linked to my profile not the phone app, but I'm just scared it will start up again and I'll have to start all over Sad I just finally got Diane the 5*...I don't want to lose her! lol
Back to top Go down
ZiXR

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:07 am

This is annoying I recruited all I needed to but I hope we don't get a handicap start for mina trials I think it starts on few hours
Back to top Go down
wktang76

wktang76

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:11 am

Guess they fixed it. Mine is doing the long load after new app installation.
Back to top Go down
kommand

kommand

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:40 am

mine seems to be loading the update properly.. havent got that message again. you guys want to try?
Back to top Go down
zhuwawagu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:00 am

I can log in again! guess someone overtimed in mobage :p
Back to top Go down
wktang76

wktang76

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 am

My first load failed. Second long load took me into maintenance time.

Sigh...
Back to top Go down
AscorbicJo

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 am

I had the same load data error last night. This morning I heard it was fixed, but when I opened the app it sat on a black screen with the mobage logo for 5+ mins then finally went to the update screen, woot! Now I'm just waiting on that to complete <jeopardy theme song>

So to anyone else out there with the black mobage screen, just let it think for a while and hopefully it will start to patch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"   After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After 21 Mar update "Failed to load save data"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2