Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi there ^_^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonFirefly

CrimsonFirefly

Hi there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Hi there ^_^   Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Hello everyone. I'm a new member in this forum. Not so new in game, but it would be nice to be part of the community and to be able to chat with no character limit like in game! (gee when will they fix that?). So that's it for now, thank you cat
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

Hi there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there ^_^   Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:25 am

Hello and welcome to the forums!!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Hi there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there ^_^   Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:52 am

Welcome to the forums ! Very Happy
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
SnowNeko

SnowNeko

Hi there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there ^_^   Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:28 pm

hello u should start be in chat too Smile Kik is my ign <--- welcome to forum and sorry im lil late been enjoying holiday X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there ^_^   Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: