Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)

Go down 
+8
BraveDemon
GoldoaWillNotMove
Tattycoram
Ukfujoshi
memphiskite
themadmanazn
Ghost_Star
nakuai
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you like to know how many of the rank rewards are still in play?
Yes
Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 52 ]
No
Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 52

AuthorMessage
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:12 pm

1. I am attempting to understand the purpose of the thread to decide whether I want to contribute or not. A thread without a clear statement of purpose is confusing.

2. It is a horrible crime actually! Please review the thread titled "Forum Policies & Information [READ ME BEFORE POSTING]" as it clearly states

Quote :
We are a friendly community and would like to keep arguments & flaming down to a minimum. If you are found being aggressive, argumentative, or insulting to another user, you may be warned or temporarily suspended.

Having differing points of view is fine, being argumentative is different.

3. And I am naturally curious who actually owns what. I don't see how it is much harder to keep track the number of a certain card in a game as compared to how many of a certain card exist.

Lets say person A owns a Loki and we found out they have it (maybe they are leadering it) mark that as 1 confirmed Loki. Next week that person A trades Loki to person B. Now we find out person B has a Loki but we don't know that person A no longer has Loki. We would mark down person B as a second confirmed Loki. Now the "registry" will claim there are two confirmed Lokis when in reality it is the same Loki. If we don't track trades and the specific people who own them, I fail to see how the registry would have valid information.
Back to top Go down
nakuai
☆☆
nakuai

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:23 am

themadmanazn wrote:

3. And I am naturally curious who actually owns what. I don't see how it is much harder to keep track the number of a certain card in a game as compared to how many of a certain card exist.

Lets say person A owns a Loki and we found out they have it (maybe they are leadering it) mark that as 1 confirmed Loki. Next week that person A trades Loki to person B. Now we find out person B has a Loki but we don't know that person A no longer has Loki. We would mark down person B as a second confirmed Loki. Now the "registry" will claim there are two confirmed Lokis when in reality it is the same Loki. If we don't track trades and the specific people who own them, I fail to see how the registry would have valid information.

In case of cards like Loki or Agrippina or Diana, you wouldn't really need to worry about that because each card only has a limited number so you can find out pretty quickly if you counted 1 or 2 double (of course that will be a little harder for cards like fenrir or xmas francois were there is a higher number of them out there but i'll worry about that if i get to them Razz )

For your point about the owners it's like i said, some are apparently uncomfortable about other people knowing about their rank reward cards. If you wanna know, why ask them, 'cause like i said, i don't know each person's reasons :/. And out of respect to their wishes i won't include it.

I hope that answers your questions now Smile
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:29 pm

I dont wanna clog up this great idea topic with my 2 cents but Im gonna lol
It makes me sad to see these great cards lost or banned or quit without gifted =/
Id kill for Vine or Diana v_v
Back to top Go down
nakuai
☆☆
nakuai

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:13 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
I dont wanna clog up this great idea topic with my 2 cents but Im gonna lol
It makes me sad to see these great cards lost or banned or quit without gifted =/
Id kill for Vine or Diana v_v

Yeah but that's just the nature of this game Razz. The more interesting question imo would be,

What's going to happen once a rank reward (say Princess Gloria) really goes 'extinct'?

Would they really reprint it, would the event be done once again? The latter would be the more awesome one imo ^^. But I guess we'll never know.... For now at least Razz
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:13 pm

im not sure how you get your info on this but I just wanted to let you know that my ally has a vine, but idk if you already counted that one lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2