Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello! はじめまして!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BadWolf85

Hello! はじめまして! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! はじめまして!   Hello! はじめまして! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 am

はじめ、 私 の なまえ は 小鉄です。 Hello! My name is Kotetsu, but you can call me BadWolf.

I'm addicted, love this game, and FFAirborn, I'm on all the time. My Mobage ID is Badwolf85, so feel free to add me, I'm very friendly. I love to help out and I try to progress! now I'm desperate for throw away cards to level up a few rare cards I got, so I'm going crazy trying to get enough hehe. I'm new. I love random games like this, this one is a fun one I'm really enjoying, and sadly I spent like $30 here already lol. I don't even know how I did that! haha

I speak a little Japanese, I'm learning. I'll be around. Smile nice to meet you all! thank you!

よろしく、
小鉄
Kotetsu I love you
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

Hello! はじめまして! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! はじめまして!   Hello! はじめまして! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:39 am

Konichiwa~

My NickName is Skrdrms~

And Welcome To the Forum!

about the throw away cards you meant 1 Like a Star @ heaven & 2 Like a Star @ heaven cards? we called them Feeders*
and nice to meet you here too!

have a look at the trading section of the forum for most of the cards you want, you can buy 1 & 2 Like a Star @ heaven for Lunas.
Back to top Go down

Hello! はじめまして!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: