Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CronaRamona
☆☆
CronaRamona

Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image] Empty
PostSubject: Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]   Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Yay graduating high-school, now I can draw things I want to draw.

Figured I'd post a pic of one of the things that has been occupying my time lately -.- Below is a pencil crayon drawing of a random model from a magazine. This was one of my grd12 art class projects -.-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hrwm headshot:

Last edited by CronaRamona on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
caos4u2
☆☆☆
caos4u2

PostSubject: Re: Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]   Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:52 pm

GORGEOUS!!!! Eyes, nose, and mouth I feel are the hardest to get just the way I want. You did them to perfection. Awesome job. Please post more when you can. ^_^
Back to top Go down
CronaRamona
☆☆
CronaRamona

PostSubject: Re: Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]   Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Lol thank you, I appreciate that. Appart from art class I don't draw too often, but I'll try to post more eventually. (hopefully I can find my scanner Razz)
Back to top Go down
Thelastfencer

PostSubject: Re: Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]   Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Wow this is just... Wow no words to describe this awesome work. I own Hwrm and this art makes me not want to trade her.
Back to top Go down
CronaRamona
☆☆
CronaRamona

PostSubject: Re: Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]   Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Thnx so much. ^_^ You're so kind.

I've posted artwork on other websites and gotten called names for it and picked on >.> So I was hesitant about posting my drawings on here. Now I want to draw more
Back to top Go down
Thelastfencer

PostSubject: Re: Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]   Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:51 am

Please draw more. Please please please.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]   Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image] I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Very cool translation to a more rl-ish face. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
TFfloss

PostSubject: Re: Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]   Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:53 am

oh my god! good skill of drawing, high level shading! and hwrm looks very pretty (and lonely though)
Back to top Go down
CronaRamona
☆☆
CronaRamona

PostSubject: Re: Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]   Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Updated!

So excited that summer is coming up, I've had no time to draw.
(and thanks guys ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]   Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magazine model drawing(pencil crayon)[Image]
Page 1 of 1