Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Writer looking for writers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dancingcrane

dancingcrane

Writer looking for writers Empty
PostSubject: Writer looking for writers   Writer looking for writers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:57 pm

I have simple goals: I want to be a good ally, to be logged on when I'm needed;to be helpful, answer questions and direct people here for good info. I am also looking for writers.

I've been lurking on the site for a while, using information/enjoying threads. Decided it was probably time to introduce myself. I'm a writer. I found Fanta looking for a diversion while I was sick and recovering, and it was fun, met some good people too. I am a free player, and I don't grind as much as I used to. What i do have, are some fantastic, helpful and generous allies. After five months, I have my first 6* thanks to one of them.

Found myself looking for more writers here (can't help it), and actually found a great one who is now a regular writing partner. Still looking for more, especially people who enjoy intermediate to advanced text-based (aka play-by-post) roleplay on forums. Science fiction/fantasy are the genres I enjoy. I like forums for writing exercises and character development while I'm working towards being published (again, after a long time ^^). The card art and texts even inspire me to write stories about the cards. I'd love to see more writing contests here.

I'll be putting up some stories in the Artwork Center, and starting a Writer's Guild in the Guild Hall. Hope you enjoy!

dancingcrane
6* Abel, ldr
kik: healerhaven
Back to top Go down

Writer looking for writers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: