Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Are we the good guys or the bad guys?

Go down 
+19
Grazingcattle
rya
sGabe4
orionknight
HighClassTopHat
aubade888
memphiskite
babytarragon
Maciejas
BlueInfyn
skrfirefly
Aniwo
peradino
Nazantia
predator852
deedlit228
Esofonic
Yuan
Possibly
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Are we the bad guys or good guys?
Good
Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Bad
Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap49%Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 34 ]
Ugly
Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 18 ]
Neither
Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 70

AuthorMessage
Possibly
☆☆☆
Possibly

Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we the good guys or the bad guys?   Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 am

Ya, I saw this myself. Though to be fair the first goblin does talk about destroying a village, but the rest just talk about various units. One bad apple gives Overlord Mina an excuse.
Back to top Go down
rya

rya

PostSubject: Re: Are we the good guys or the bad guys?   Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:11 am

Neither, we are just random guys
Back to top Go down
Grazingcattle

PostSubject: Re: Are we the good guys or the bad guys?   Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:33 am

When I walk into villages I never see people but hordes of "Monsters" try and flee from me... So I obv have to kill them all!

Mina is just making you think they are monsters... we have been slaughtering the cities and villages and filled with women and children.

But I thought we all knew that?
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Are we the good guys or the bad guys?   Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Here's the full image from the notice Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Dizz1986

Dizz1986

PostSubject: Re: Are we the good guys or the bad guys?   Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:40 am

i said the same thing on my page lol.

the monster never attack us. maybe they are just trying to get home to their families. dont believe the history books! we are just slaughtering poor poor innocent kappa.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Are we the good guys or the bad guys?   Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:03 pm

I just.. kill.
Back to top Go down
Sunchoy

Sunchoy

PostSubject: Re: Are we the good guys or the bad guys?   Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:46 pm

The ladies love the bad guys :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we the good guys or the bad guys?   Are we the good guys or the bad guys? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we the good guys or the bad guys?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2