Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

[TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] Empty
PostSubject: [TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th]   [TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:31 am

Event discussion thread at: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5128-training-emerald-shadow-showdown

***** EVENT BANNER *****
Spoiler:

***** SERIES BANNER *****
Spoiler:

***** WHAT IS A TRAINING EVENT *****
Made some changes...
chaosbladeuk wrote:

How Do Training Event Work?
The 'training' section of the game is the main focus for this event. Once the event begins, during training, you can encounter a boss and choose to fight it. It starts at level 1 and each time you defeat it increase its level by 1. Increase in level just means the boss will have more health.

In a boss battle, you can deploy 1 of your unit and 3 of your allies. You can only deploy your allies once; if you would like to deploy them again you will need to "request assistance".

If you fail against a boss you can fight them again but it requires 50 TP (training points). Failing against a boss will also allow you to request assistance from your allies. If they send you an assist, you will then be able to deploy them again. Sending an assist cost 10 TP.

You allies can also send you Spikes, which does two things. It will reward the sender of the Spike BT and event item (Elf Charms). The second is that the next boss you encounter will have a reduced health.

You have 30 minutes to fight the boss again. Fighting a boss again cost 50 TP. Their health will be reduced by the amount you dealt them the last time you encountered them.

If you fail and do not choose to fight them again, after 30 minutes they will have fled. If they flee this way, the next time you encounter them, their level will be reduced by 1-3 levels.

If you defeat the boss you are rewarded with experience and a event item that can be accumulated to unlock prizes. Different bosses give different amounts. The higher the level of the boss, the larger amount of event item (Elf Charms) that can be earned.

Once you have accumulated a certain amount you can go to the "Reward" tab and click collect prize. Your event item (Elf Charm) don't disappear and will continue to rise. You can also sometimes collect event items in treasure chests.

Additional info:
Clover spike or spike: When your allies lose to a monster and ask for assistance, you can send a spike. This gains you 1,600 BT and 500 spirit shards. These are un-tradable.

"Relief tube": It allows you to deploy more than one unit when used. (4 units?) These are tradable.

*****EVENT UNITS *****
4* VULPES
Spoiler:
Type: Melee
Range: 130
Speed: A
Cost: 20
Stats [Ground (Max)/ Air (Max)/ Sea (Max)]: 680 (19490)/ 320 (8938)/ 650 (17882)
Total stats: 1650 (46310)
Ability: Poison

4* FELIDAE
Spoiler:
Speed: C
Cost: 25
Stats [Ground (Max)/ Air (Max)/ Sea (Max)]: 1200 (30536)/ 250 (6113)/ 750 (22314)
Total stats: 2200 (58963)
Ability: Knockback

4* FELES
Spoiler:
Speed: A
Cost: 15
Stats [Ground (Max)/ Air (Max)/ Sea (Max)]: 700 (16322)/ 300 (7336)/ 750 (19532)
Total stats: 1750 (43190)
Ability: -

4* TIGRIS
Spoiler:
Type: Missile
Range: 200
Cost: 15
Stats [Ground (Max)/ Air (Max)/ Sea (Max)]: 650 (18279)/ 850 (24362)/ 850 (24362)
Total stats: 2350 (67003)
Ability: -

5* CANIS
Spoiler:
Cost: 30
Stats [Ground (Max)/ Air (Max)/ Sea (Max)]: 2650 (43825)/ 2000 (28500)/ 2400 (36200)
Total stats: 7050 (108525)
Ability: Knockback

5* AQUILA
Spoiler:
Type: Missle
Range: 175
Speed: D
Cost: 25
Stats [Ground (Max)/ Air (Max)/ Sea (Max)]: 1600 (24800)/ 2300 (35150)/ 1900 (27950)
Total stats: 5800 (87900)
Ability: Area Attack

5* OVIS
Spoiler:
Type: Magic
Range: 150
Stats [Ground (Max)/ Air (Max)/ Sea (Max)]: 2550 (36275)/ 1500 (19750)/ 2400 (33700)
Total stats: 6450 (89725)
Ability: Slow

6* CUNICULUS
Spoiler:
Type: Magic
Range: 150
Stats [Ground (Max)/ Air (Max)/ Sea (Max)]: 3990 (72865)/ 3600 (63010)/ 4100 (79435)
Total stats: 11600 (215310)
Ability: Slow

***** BOSS CHEAT SHEET *****
rotarywhiz wrote:
PictureNameTypeSpeedUse
[TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] Hugues10HuguesGroundDMelee/Magic(D)Missile(C)
[TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] Adele10AdeleAirDMelee(D)Missile(C)Magic(B)
[TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] Margue10MargueriteAirDMagic(D)Melee/Missile(C)
[TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] Consta10ConstanceSeaDMagic(D)Missile(C)Melee(B)
[TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] Isabel10IsabelleGroundDMissile(D)Melee/Magic(B)

bleachcosplay wrote:
Myad, can you put this in the front page of the event banner.
Credit to Po for the data.

Boss modifiers:

Melee/Missile/Magic

Hugues: 1.05/0.90/1.05
Margot: 0.95/0.95/1.10
Adele: 1.15/1.00/0.60

***** JP Wiki *****
JP wiki for this event (click on the sentence)

JP wiki for the Beastmen series (click on the sentence)

Last edited by myad on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th]   [TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 pm

***** EVENT TEXT, REWARDS & PRIZES *****

Emerald X Shadow Shakedown!
The ruthless Crimson Shadow are on the hunt for elven blood! Stop them and free their captives before it's too late!

Defeat any Shadows you earn during training to gain BT Pts. Earn BT Pts to secure a high rank. Higher ranks give rare prizes!

You can also gain rewards by collecting Elf Charms - an item that drops from Shadows once you've defeated them.
* You can collect your Rank Rewards by tapping the "Receive" button on the Rankings page after the event has finished. If the reward is a card, and your unit list is full, it will be sent to your Inbox instead.

Event Schedule
Emerald X Shadow Shakedown! starts on Mar. 11, 2013 after maintenance
and ends on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:00 am.
* Event schedule may be subject to change.
* All Rank Rewards will be awarded only after the event has ended.
* All rewards must be received by 2:00 am on March 26, 2013.

Fighting the Shadows

You can deploy one of your own units, and whatever allies come to your assistance, to do battle with a Shadow.

You can increase the number of your own units that you can summon by using Smoke Signals.

Smoke Signals can only be used once per battle and are lost on use.

Once you have initiated a battle with a Shadow, you will need to defeat it within a certain window of time. If you don't, it will flee.

Furthermore, unit skills, such as poison or knockback, have no effect in Shadow battles.

You can rechallenge Shadows that you have defeated or have fled, but they will start at full health at the beginning of the next battle.

Finally, equipping one of the Beast Warrior units (more info below) will increase your chances of encountering rare Shadows. The increase depends on the rarity of the Beast Warrior unit.

Beast Warrior Units
Equipping a Beast Warrior unit as your Leader will earn you bonuses exclusive to Emerald X Shadow Shakedown! event.

These bonuses are -
- Increased chances to meet rarer Shadows
- Increased damage of Clover Spikes sent by allies
* The amount of the increase depends on the rarity of the special unit
* These bonuses only apply to Emerald X Shadow Shakedown! event.

Calling for Help
When your Allies encounter Shadows, they may choose to call you for help.

Helping allies will consume some of your Training Pts, but you will earn both BT Pts and Elf Charms for your efforts.

Tapping the "Request Assistance" button when encountering Shadows will send a request to your own allies for help in the same fashion.

Tapping the "Request Assistance" button will trigger Cooldown. You can wait for Cooldown to dissipate naturally, or use a Potion to reset it instantly.

Finally, you can only "Request Assistance" from people who are your allies.

Clover Spikes
When assisting allies, you can choose to send them a Clover Spike if you have at least one in stock.

You can send a Clover Spike by tapping on the Send Spike button after receiving a call for assistance.

Clover Spikes are bundled with some purchases (check Card Pack page for more details) but can also be earned as an Elf Charm reward.

Sending a Clover Spike to an ally will also grant you a big boost in BT Pts.

Clover Spikes can only be sent to your allies. They can NOT be used on yourself or in your battles with Shadows, neither can they be traded.

Furthermore, spikes that have been sent by allies are used automatically in Shadow fights. A maximum of 5 spikes can be used in a single fight and all remaining spikes will carry over to your next fight.

Clover Spikes deal more damage than normal attacks, so having your allies send them is a great way to tackle the more powerful Shadows.

Equip one of the Beast Warrior units to get an increase to damage done by Clover Spikes sent by your allies.

Any unused spikes sent to you by allies will be lost when the event concludes. Clover Spikes will not carry over to any future events.

Smoke Signals
Smoke Signals will allow you to increase the number of units you can summon from your collection.

You can purchase Smoke Signals from the Shop for the price of 100 MobaCoins / Fanta Pts.

Once used, a Smoke Signal lasts for one Shadow battle.
*** Take care, once you have used a Smoke Signal, the effect will end at the conclusion of the next battle regardless of whether you actually deploy an extra unit or not.***

Elf Charms
Elf Charms can drop whenever you defeat a Shadow in battle or send aid to an Ally.

Collect enough Elf Charms to unlock special, event-specific rewards like rare units.

Unlock all 10 of the Elf Charm rewards and you'll gain access to secret Elf Charm rewards.

Collecting rewards does not require you to forfeit your Elf Charms. You'll still retain all of your shards even after you've received your reward.
* Elf Charms can not be traded.
* Elf Charms will not drop in Training.

To collect your rewards, go to the Elf Charms Rewards page and tap the Receive Rewards button. Your rewards will be sent to your Inbox.

BT Pts
Defeat Shadows in battle and aid Allies to gain BT Pts.

Additionally, sending a Clover Spike to an ally will grant you a large chunk of BT Pts.

Once you have encountered a Shadow, you can challenge it multiple times until it is defeated or it flees. Its HP will not regenerate.

The fewer attempts it takes you to defeat a Shadow, the more BT Pts you will earn.

Ranking
Ranking will be determined by your total number of BT Pts.

You can view your rank and the rank of the top ten players via the Ranking page.

There is no limit to the number of times you can fight a Shadow.

Higher ranks offer greater rewards, good luck!

As it may take some time for Rankings to update, there may be some discrepancy between what is shown on the Ranking page and the actual, final player rankings.
* Changes to player rankings may take up to 30 minutes to update.

Rank Rewards
Achieving a spot in the upper ranking brackets gives you access to rare cards that cannot be acquired anywhere else.

The Rank Rewards are listed below:
BT Point Rank Rewards
1st
Isabelle the Brigand (6★)
Constance the Brigand (5★)
Adele the Brigand (4★)
Hugues the Brigand (4★)
4★ Plus Ticket x 1

2nd - 5th 
Adele the Brigand (4★)
Hugues the Brigand (4★)

6th - 10th
Adele the Brigand (4★)

11th - 15th

16th - 25th

26th - 50th
Adele the Brigand (4★)
Hugues the Brigand (4★)

51st - 100th
Hugues the Brigand (4★)

101st - 200th 

201st - 300th 
Adele the Brigand (4★)
Hugues the Brigand (4★)
4★ Plus Ticket x 1

301st - 400th 
Adele the Brigand (4★)
Hugues the Brigand (4★)
Premium Ticket x 2

401st - 500th 
Adele the Brigand (4★)
Hugues the Brigand (4★)
Premium Ticket x 1

501st - 700th
Adele the Brigand (4★)
Time Elixir(P) x 3

701st - 1000th 
Hugues the Brigand (4★)
Time Elixir(P) x 2

1001st - 2000th
Hugues the Brigand (4★)
Time Elixir(P) x 1

2001st - 4000th 
Premium Ticket x 1

4001st - 5000th
Time Elixir(P) x 3

5001st -
Time Elixir(P) x 2
* In the event of a tie, we reserve the right to determine rank based on other factors.
* All Rank Rewards will be awarded only after the event has ended.

To receive your Rank Reward, press the "Receive" button on the Ranking page after the event has finished. All eligible rewards will be sent to your Inbox.

Elf Charm Rewards
Gather enough Elf Charms and you'll gain access to items and rare, event-exclusive cards!

Once you have unlocked all of the initial rewards, you will gain access to secret rewards.

Good luck unlocking them all!

You can receive your Elf Charm rewards on the Elf Charm Rewards page. Tap the "Receive Rewards" button and your rewards will be sent to your Inbox.
* The deadline to collect your Elf Charm Rewards is March 26. 2013 at 2:00 am.

Other
The difficulty of Emerald X Shadow Shakedown!, as well as the rewards, may be subject to change without prior notice.

Thank you for your understanding!

Players who attempt to exploit bugs or third-party software will find their BT Pts and Rankings reset, and their accounts suspended for violation of the Terms of Use.

***** ELF CHARM REWARDS *****

50 charms = Clover Spike x1
300 charms = Smoke signal x1
600 charms = 600 Brave Points
900 charms = 30000 Luna
1500 charms = Potion(P) x1
2400 charms = Premium Ticket x1
3400 charms = 4★ Margot the Brigand
5000 charms = Time Elixir(P) x1
6500 charms = Clover Spikes x2
9000 charms = 4★ Louise, Elf of Flowers
11000 charms = 100000 Luna
15000 charms = Smoke Signal x3
20000 charms = Potion x3
25000 charms = Time Elixir x3
35000 charms = 5★ Therese, Elf of the Forest
45000 charms = Clover Spike x3
55000 charms = Soul Stone (L) x1
75000 charms = Smoke Signal x3
90000 charms = 4★+ Ticket
115000 charms = 6★ Francois
125000 charms = Soul Stone (L) x1 (and every 10,000 there after)

Last edited by myad on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th]   [TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:11 pm

***** TIPS & FAQs *****
Last updated: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Q: Random player reward (from JP wiki)?
---> DOES NOT APPLY TO US
DeathGU1Se wrote:
shizukanii wrote:
I can't quite comprehend the translation of the JP wiki. A "random player" reward?

Oh, that's a reward based on the lucky ranks. So if you are at Rank 100 = Isabel; 500, 1000 = Constance; 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000 = Adele; 3500, and 4000 = Hughes. I'm not sure if we will get these rewards though.

Q: Best episode for training??
Lornoth wrote:
ChibiLaharl wrote:
CheapChemE wrote:
So just another noob question, since this is like the normal training that we do all the time. That means I should use Episode 1 with the least TP per move?

I think the first 4 chapters dont count, alsoit seems the rate of appearance is tied to tp spent,so i believe you need to find a "sweet spot"

Both are incorrect, as Death noted any chapter is fair game, and as i brought up a few pages back someone ran the tests and determined episode 1 was statistically the best episode of training to run.
bleachcosplay wrote:
If the previous post is tl;dr

bleachcosplay wrote:
So, to summarize my results:

After 20 runs on each area, using around 270 of my 280 TP:

31-x : 20 phantoms
10-4 : 19 phantoms
1-5 : 45 phantoms

I was planning on doing this as many times as I could, but now I don't want to leave training at 1-5 lol.

When I redid 1-5, I didn't post my results, but the results were close to 45 phantoms.
You can read more about it here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5128p570-training-emerald-shadow-showdown

Q: BT points, charms, spikes...
bleachcosplay wrote:
Oh, and just so everyone knows:

• One Clover Spike gives: 1600 BT points and 500 charms.

• If you're grinding for BT, the level of the monster doesn't make a huge difference. What's more important is the rarity of the monster (encountering Constance and Isabel). Of course, that's not something you can control.

Q: Event series... Useful?
themadmanazn wrote:
boy_from_asension wrote:
I was wondering, is it better to use a 4* beast warrior in this event, or use a normal 5*?

It should in theory be better to lead with an event 4* when looking for bosses.
Note: of course if you have event 5* or even 6*, then naturally and logically, better to use them.

Q: Best practice
themadmanazn wrote:
boy_from_asension wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:
boy_from_asension wrote:
I was wondering, is it better to use a 4* beast warrior in this event, or use a normal 5*?

It should in theory be better to lead with an event 4* when looking for bosses.

And switch to the 5* in battles?

When fighting the bosses you can deploy any unit you want, it doesn't have to be your leader unit. I would switch back to your 5* when you aren't training/searching for bosses so your allies can summon a stronger unit.
To summarise:
* when training, use event unit
* when not training, put best unit as leader (so allies using you in their boss battle have something useful
* and for your own boss battle, you can deploy your best unit -- no need to be event unit.

Q: Do I get skill bonus in boss fights?
frickenmoron wrote:
No it doesn't because the fight against training bosses is a "regular" boss fight like the one in the panel event.

Hunter of Darkness is a completely useless skill.

Q: How do I request for assistance?
On the event page, click on Fight Shadow (Resume a previous battle) and click Request Assistance! button located at the top of the screen.

You can do this at any time. No need to lose a fight first.

tomoyo wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:
so event details are known, i might try it then afterall by the looks of that storry if i fail i fail harder then hard, but then again im below a noob but i probaly will be on my own with this event bcuz i dont have any shards w/e to call help
Wait I think there's a little misunderstanding -

You don't need the event item to call for help. Just fail a boss quest, send the rescue thing to your allies, once your allies respond to that, their leader will be up for use. So if 10 allies reply, for your next 5 boss battles you can use your allies if you use 2 at a time. When you the list gets empty, just purposely fail a boss again and request again.

The shards are things that you get after you defeat a boss. You get BT too, but the shards allow you to get rewards. According to the Japanese version, 3000 shards gets you the 4* monster, this is very doable with a little effort.

When your allies call YOU for help, you can respond to them normally, or respond using the event item. If you use the event item, you get 500 shards and a whole bunch of BT as a reward.

Last edited by myad on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th]   [TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:45 am

***** FINAL RESULTS & MISC INFO *****
[TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] Result10
1. xmalietxpnoix @ 1 019 905 BT
2. babydesmonz @ 1 018 707 BT
3. ljhyh @ 966 133 BT
4. rma0284 @ 942 186 BT
5. Thyrestha @ 873 698 BT
6. JamesYaury @ 850 754 BT
7. Kaz129 @ 835 370 BT
8. Skrdrms @ 814754 BT
9. Rukei @ 803 705 BT
10. SconnieMel @ 798 497 BT

Estimated 6* Francois: ?? <-- please PM me if you have the details
Estimated 5* Therese: ?? <-- please PM me if you have the details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th]   [TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TRAINING] Emerald Shadow Showdown [March 11th to March 19th]
Page 1 of 1