Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hey hey hey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sebastiandinh

sebastiandinh

Hey hey hey Empty
PostSubject: Hey hey hey   Hey hey hey I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:46 pm

For quite a long time I sneak in the dark stalking people, sending retard messages to traders (just kidding), now I decided to come out and say hi to everyone Smile as well as appreciation to all awesome people who create, join, contribute to this community. I'm totally hooked into fantasica and this place. So yeah here's my ID: 46048049 for those who knew me, you have my best regards for whatever you did in game or here and for those who don't know or don't care: Howdy! Nice to meet y'all.

P/S: I'm looking for a super nice guy who did a trade of a unicorn, gunnel/helm lv 6x, luna for my lv 1 Fiona (who says will give me a surprise, and yes he did Very Happy). Thanks to him I could not forget that friendliness and decided to stick with this for long.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Hey hey hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hey hey   Hey hey hey I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Welcome to Fantasica and our forums! I hope we continue to grow and be awesome here (spread the word Wink).

If you ever have any questions or suggestions or want to chat, feel free to message me.
Back to top Go down

Hey hey hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: