Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hola Peoples!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oxinabox

Oxinabox

Hola Peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Hola Peoples!   Hola Peoples! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Hey All,

I just started playing Fantasica last night on some random half-asleep type deal. Ended up liking it enough it kept me from sleep. Found this today while I was looking for help for Helmut's, and it seems like a pretty nice community so I figured I would join. Still trying to get my bearings in the game and I may have dumped way more into my leader than I should have at first, anyhow expect to see me around Smile
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

Hola Peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Peoples!   Hola Peoples! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:31 pm

welcome =)
Back to top Go down
yoyogavinyeo

yoyogavinyeo

Hola Peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Peoples!   Hola Peoples! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:19 am

welcome to the game!

Came into this game to e free 25 mobage coin but now .... I am totally into the game now. hehe
Remember to sleep and dun play non-stop! =)
Back to top Go down
Oxinabox

Oxinabox

Hola Peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Peoples!   Hola Peoples! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:51 am

Thanks all, just hit Lvl 25 O.o I did mess up on my lead tho I feed a 1* to 20, live and learn I guess.
Back to top Go down
NinethCircle

NinethCircle

Hola Peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Peoples!   Hola Peoples! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:09 pm

hello everyone i finally joined fantasica unoffical,Not a new player,ive been on for some time and some of you may know me or any of my insane or rash comments to the world,Ive worked really hard to get to this point in the game and im looking to gain more friends units monsters and fun,i help whoever i can and i take care of my own,doing better everyday to have the opportunity at an awesome team def and friends,thank you very much,any questions feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola Peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Peoples!   Hola Peoples! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola Peoples!
Page 1 of 1