Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Maintenance...

Go down 
+8
cire9999
tzerherman
SeraphShaun
pnoytroi
memphiskite
clocksprocket
profile4
Wonju
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:19 pm

So basically making this thread because Fantasica is under maintenance and have nothing to do xP.
So I guess I'll just start with something...
What do you think is going to be released, if anything, during the maintenance?
And what do you do when Fantasica is under maintenance?
Just something to keep us occupied until Fantasica comes back on Wink.
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Well it is a 3hour maintenance so you're going to be waiting a bit. I'm staying up just to get my Stefan tonight xD Guess I will be chilling on Kongregate till it is back up. Nought will be released this update I don't think, though I can't wait till this event. Hopefully will get the 6* witch when I buy my one and only witch box Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:33 pm

I don't understand why they can't choose a less-popular time to do their maintenance. And it's 3 hours long. I saw someone complaining on Fantasica that you don't see MMOs have that much maintenance even.

It ends at 1am for me so hopefully I will be asleep, since I have a long and early day tomorrow. Knowing me though, I might just end up staying up to see if anything changed. =___= (e: or staying up anyway, I can't seem to get to bed early enough)

Usually they announce the start of events beforehand though.
Back to top Go down
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 pm

profile4 wrote:
Well it is a 3hour maintenance so you're going to be waiting a bit. I'm staying up just to get my Stefan tonight xD Guess I will be chilling on Kongregate till it is back up. Nought will be released this update I don't think, though I can't wait till this event. Hopefully will get the 6* witch when I buy my one and only witch box Very Happy

Hahaha, what you play on Kongregate? And same here. I never spend $$$ on games, but I hope you get lucky and pull a 5* at least Smile. That would be pretty awesome Smile. And I'm in a lot better condition than I was back in DT, so now I can kill them bosses without too many attempts xD. My best cards were an Evert and a Gloria back then Smile.
Back to top Go down
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:37 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I don't understand why they can't choose a less-popular time to do their maintenance. And it's 3 hours long. I saw someone complaining on Fantasica that you don't see MMOs have that much maintenance even.

It ends at 1am for me so hopefully I will be asleep, since I have a long and early day tomorrow. Knowing me though, I might just end up staying up to see if anything changed. =___= (e: or staying up anyway, I can't seem to get to bed early enough)

Usually they announce the start of events beforehand though.

Same here. Most games do maintenance when most players arent on, so that players aren't very disappointed. I guess Devs just want to get home to their families and get the update over with. But it's still pretty annoying how they update now. Especially with such a long maintenance.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:41 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

Oops, sorry about that.... I poured a little OJ near the servers.... Someone thought it was funny to see me dance to the Gangnam Style... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:42 pm

It's annoying because mobage was being retarded on monday for like 7 hours straight (actually I won't complain too much -- for part of that I had class and all). I guess that's not Fantasica's fault though. But a lot of their maintenance has been later at night, so I'm not sure why they're doing it at such a prime time. I guess we might find out when it goes up.
Back to top Go down
profile4
profile4

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Wonju wrote:
profile4 wrote:

Hahaha, what you play on Kongregate? And same here. I never spend $$$ on games, but I hope you get lucky and pull a 5* at least Smile. That would be pretty awesome Smile. And I'm in a lot better condition than I was back in DT, so now I can kill them bosses without too many attempts xD. My best cards were an Evert and a Gloria back then Smile.
Right now I'm playing Time World and Elona Shooter. Gotta get them impossible achievements xD I never spent money on iPhone games till Kingdom Conquest, then I quit because most of them were chinese cheating a**holes Razz searched for quite a bit till I found this game and it ended up being the second app I liked enough to spend cash on!
Back to top Go down
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:50 pm

memphiskite wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

Oops, sorry about that.... I poured a little OJ near the servers.... Someone thought it was funny to see me dance to the Gangnam Style... Neutral
Yea...I saw it. It was completely hilarious. I believe it's Right, left, right, right. Not have a seizure and trip on your own feet. I'd love to see you dance something you can handle Wink. Maybe you want fall on your face this time around.
Back to top Go down
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:52 pm

profile4 wrote:
Wonju wrote:
profile4 wrote:

Right now I'm playing Time World and Elona Shooter. Gotta get them impossible achievements xD I never spent money on iPhone games till Kingdom Conquest, then I quit because most of them were chinese cheating a**holes Razz searched for quite a bit till I found this game and it ended up being the second app I liked enough to spend cash on!

Haha, that's cool. I'm a strictly free player. Free games are meant to be free. And I've been doing fine without any money spent Smile.
And is Time World and Elona Shooter any good? Never tried them, but maybe I'll give them a shot later Smile.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Wonju wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
Yea...I saw it. It was completely hilarious. I believe it's Right, left, right, right. Not have a seizure and trip on your own feet. I'd love to see you dance something you can handle Wink. Maybe you want fall on your face this time around.
But I always fall on my face. I can't dance at all...! Who thought it was funny to see a clumsy fool trip himself? DX
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Hopefully Maintenance Ends on Time...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Since I am still at work and I should get done by 10:00pm. Woo-hoo~!

Now back to work >_<
Back to top Go down
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:02 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Wonju wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
But I always fall on my face. I can't dance at all...! Who thought it was funny to see a clumsy fool trip himself? DX
Me I guess...but you just know how to pull it off. Just something about you makes me want to laugh when you fail. Can you do the Chicken Dance at least? O_o
Back to top Go down
profile4
profile4

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Wonju wrote:
profile4 wrote:
Wonju wrote:
profile4 wrote:

Haha, that's cool. I'm a strictly free player. Free games are meant to be free. And I've been doing fine without any money spent Smile.
And is Time World and Elona Shooter any good? Never tried them, but maybe I'll give them a shot later Smile.
Understandable, I used to be the same way. Elona shooter is awesome, Time World not so much. If you're looking for fun games check out Amorphous+ and Rebuild 2. They are entertaining in a very simplistic way.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Wonju wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
Wonju wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
Me I guess...but you just know how to pull it off. Just something about you makes me want to laugh when you fail. Can you do the Chicken Dance at least? O_o
*Mempy stares back with a blank expression*

..... I think so.... It's been a while since I've regained my memories from last year....
Back to top Go down
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:20 pm

profile4 wrote:
Wonju wrote:
profile4 wrote:
Wonju wrote:
profile4 wrote:

Understandable, I used to be the same way. Elona shooter is awesome, Time World not so much. If you're looking for fun games check out Amorphous+ and Rebuild 2. They are entertaining in a very simplistic way.

Thanks. I'll be checking those out when I'm able to. Thanks for the suggestions Smile.
Back to top Go down
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:22 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Wonju wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
Wonju wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
*Mempy stares back with a blank expression*

..... I think so.... It's been a while since I've regained my memories from last year....

I see....it's quite a coincidence actually. I ran over some bloke a year ago. The poor man had amnesia and his legs were damaged in a way that he couldn't move his legs properly, so he wasn't able to do anything like dance...
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Wonju wrote:
I see....it's quite a coincidence actually. I ran over some bloke a year ago. The poor man had amnesia and his legs were damaged in a way that he couldn't move his legs properly, so he wasn't able to do anything like dance...
IT WAS YOU?! It's no wonder my brain keeps forgetting about everything! XD
Back to top Go down
SeraphShaun

SeraphShaun

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:31 pm

I hereby proudly announce that I was the one who made that remark in the game.

Look me up at SeraphShaun, with that Vivianne leader Razz
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:35 pm

SeraphShaun wrote:

Yup it was, I was being vague because you aren't my ally and it was on some other random person's wall I was browsing that I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:37 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Wonju wrote:

Was it you????
I can't remember, either. The guy went berserk and knocked my head into a wall until I got amnesia too...
Back to top Go down
SeraphShaun

SeraphShaun

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:45 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
SeraphShaun wrote:

Yup it was, I was being vague because you aren't my ally and it was on some other random person's wall I was browsing that I saw it.

You aren't my ally? That can be arranged.. Cool

Also, there are many of us who live on the other side of the globe. It's almost always our prime time here Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Wonju wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
Wonju wrote:
Was it you????
I can't remember, either. The guy went berserk and knocked my head into a wall until I got amnesia too...
That does sound like me. Was I caught with a bandana around my head and a bloodied cricket bat strapped behind my back? :3
Back to top Go down
SeraphShaun

SeraphShaun

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:42 pm

*calls the cops* What a Face

THE GAME IS UP, PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Well, it downloaded something. No idea what though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maintenance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance...   Maintenance... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maintenance...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: