Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

new player and looking a lot of allies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bianrovskii

new player and looking a lot of allies Empty
PostSubject: new player and looking a lot of allies   new player and looking a lot of allies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 am

hi everyone, glad i found this forum, im looking a lot of allies for unlocking the quest, i don't know how to add allies since i send many request but still no answer, here my ID: 48511471
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: new player and looking a lot of allies   new player and looking a lot of allies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:11 am

Welcome to the forum Smile

Check out Current Events for info and chat on the event that we have currently going on, fantasica encyclopedia for various guides, & game discussion for general information & chat about the game Very Happy

For allies: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t472-looking-for-allies-thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
bigmack411

bigmack411

PostSubject: Re: new player and looking a lot of allies   new player and looking a lot of allies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:06 am

If you're looking for a specific person whos ID you already have. Best way I know is to click the trade button then search the ID, which will bring you to their profile page. From there you can send an ally request. Go ahead and add me I've got some spaces available
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new player and looking a lot of allies   new player and looking a lot of allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new player and looking a lot of allies
Page 1 of 1