Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Price of cards

Go down 
+4
Yoruno
kelvgoh
struesdell
Sgtblein
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgtblein

Sgtblein

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:04 am

I suggest that some good players here create a list that indicates the price of a card based on its star count.anyone willing to do smthing like that?cause new players dont rly know the price of each card.
Back to top Go down
struesdell
Baron Von Vermin [LEGENDARY]
struesdell

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:27 am

Sgtblein wrote:
I suggest that some good players here create a list that indicates the price of a card based on its star count.anyone willing to do smthing like that?cause new players dont rly know the price of each card.

This can't work.
Unfortunately, this is not a stable or rational market. The prices of cards changes every day because of extrinsic market factors.

Some people (like me) tend to value cards based on their function, features and mechanics. Others are just looking for a full set, or for aesthetics or any number of other things. This means that every individual player has their own price list that you have to take into account.

All of my theorycrafting has been aimed at finding relative value so that I can easily find out how much a card is worth based on its relative strengths. If someone tells me that they think Joachim is worth X, I can tell them that I think Sheryl is worth 1.017*x. But I can't make up X on the spot because how much they value Joachim is up to them, not me.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:36 am

Yes I agree. Moreover, I sell cards based on low levels (Below 15) or Maxed (Maybe near maxed) but never buy cards that are in the 40s to 70s due to levelling cost and time. You can fetch higher prices for Maxed cards fyi. A low lvl Vivi can sell for 240 but a Maxed can sell for 300.
Back to top Go down
Yoruno

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:28 am

Not sure how helpful this'll be but from what ive seen as a newbie:
1*s go for 1k no matter what.
2*s go for 5k, could go up to 10k for extra levels.
3* goes for 35k-50k, or 1TE, maybe alittle more for extra levels.
4* goes for 200-300k/ 3-4TE, could go up to 400k depending on level and rarity.
5*...well... something along the line of 2mil luna, 4-6 maxed 4*s or just straight up 100TE, as initial price.
6*...No idea. tis a dream within a dream as far as it goes for me.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:35 am

struesdell and kelvgoh responded how I would have -- there is no way to have a real "price guide." Prices are changing all the time, and sometimes depend on who's buying, who's selling, etc etc -- the obvious. The only real way to be sure is to observe the market yourself and see what you're willing to trade away for.

What Yoruno posted is pretty good though:
1*s --- 1k
2*s --- 5-6k for level 1, more for higher levels
3*s --- right now, about 30-50k, or for around 1TE, depending on the card
4*s --- 150-250k or so, or for 3-5TE.
5*s --- Most people trade them for other 5*s, or for TE. Fiona is the shittiest 5* and you can get her for <1m or around 10-15 TE if you look around, but in my opinion she's not worth it. Thrain is the next worst and sells for around 100TE or even luna, sometimes lower. The rest is where you have to watch the market -- things go from 100 TE to 300-400TE or so per card, depending on a ton of factors.
6*s --- Trading for other 6*s. I've seen someone offer to sell for 1500-2000TE. You can get one of the least-liked/wanted 6*s by trading with a lot of 5*s, though.

The market shifts around a lot, especially during or off events, when new cards come out, and so on. Limited edition can often go for more.
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:04 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Fiona is the shittiest 5*
sound mean but true Razz
I got her for 1mil right before her price drop to around 10TE, I should have wait. T^T
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:05 pm

An ally of mine told me they got their Fiona for 5TE. Which makes sense -- her stats are worse than some 4*s.
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm

5TE!! now she down to 5! I should trade her, when I have a chance Sad
Back to top Go down
Yoruno

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:22 pm

CreativeCC wrote:
300k luna? Razz
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:44 pm

CreativeCC wrote:

4 elix? Laughing
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:44 pm

you guys are killing me lol
I think I gonna keep her, in case the price gone up Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonathanc5

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:08 pm

CreativeCC wrote:

Better trade her for 4 TE before it drops Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gammabeam

gammabeam

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:39 am

I'm not even gonna talk about my trade where I got Fiona, I'm so mad at this... Sad
Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Jonathanc5 wrote:
CreativeCC wrote:

Better trade her for 4 TE before it drops Very Happy
nah I decide to feed her to my rose Laughing
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:55 am

Now that is a good idea. Razz
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 am

Please see this thread for future trade value or price discussion questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Price of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of cards   Price of cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price of cards
Page 1 of 1