Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Sol-Lune BT Points Calculator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kharazak

Kharazak

Sol-Lune BT Points Calculator Empty
PostSubject: Sol-Lune BT Points Calculator   Sol-Lune BT Points Calculator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Not certain if this would help anyone, but I made aSol-Lune BT rewards calculator on google docs.

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmjOnAMt8xWVdE5Oc0htRDRyM0ZBLS00QmRmLVM5S1E&usp=sharing

(there is no link because my account is too new Embarassed )

If you type in the Current BT points that you have in the yellow box it will tell you how many times you have to run quest 25-3 to get the next reward. Then how long that will take in minutes then hours. I put 6 minutes per run in assuming I won't be super on top of it (because I am making weird google doc spreadsheets and such), but that can be changed.

This was a really quick thing I threw together, and I don't know if it will help anyone. Mostly it tells me what is in reach and what isn't.
Back to top Go down
Riptide151

Sol-Lune BT Points Calculator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol-Lune BT Points Calculator   Sol-Lune BT Points Calculator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:37 pm

brilliant idea, if i could only get the url to work..
Back to top Go down

Sol-Lune BT Points Calculator
Page 1 of 1