Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?

Go down 
+3
lmnseason
myad
Oidjo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oidjo

Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? Empty
PostSubject: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:34 pm

I have a bunch of Incubus and Treant 3* Monster Cards and I'm pretty sure they are ok to use as feeders but wanted to make sure. I checked the wiki and don't think they are or ever will be recruitable, so I should just level them to 10 and feed them to something right?
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:36 pm

they may actually cause indigestion if prepared wrongly.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 am

Last time I had diarrhea. I felt stronger after tho so it'sall good!
Back to top Go down
Oidjo

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:18 am

While your responses are very amusing, I respectfully request that you throw in the answer to my question!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:20 am

Oidjo wrote:
While your responses are very amusing, I respectfully request that you throw in the answer to my question!

all 4* and below are feeders. Don't use 4* to feed another 4* tho. Just use 4* to feed 5* and 6* cards only.
Back to top Go down
Oidjo

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:30 am

Thanks but I thought I should keep my 3* Minotaurs/Harpy for possible future recreuitment?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:31 am

Oidjo wrote:
Thanks but I thought I should keep my 3* Minotaurs/Harpy for possible future recreuitment?

Keep those but other than that, everything's a feeder.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:01 am

Oidjo wrote:
minotaurs are supposedly the IN thing as it seems you can perhaps even get a shot at 5* or was it 6*.

but for me... i'd say... use it however you want to. if you need to feed and that is all that you have. you still need to use them, no?

also, as for how to level them up, etc... there's a whole long topic about it. just look it up... somewhere in this forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:05 am

Oidjo wrote:
as for the humour... couldn't help it especially when the topic is "Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?". sounded like u were worried about food poisoning or allergic reaction.

Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:09 am

My personal rule of thumb has always been to keep them if I can't find them in training (and yes, Treants/Incubus are both found in training.) You pretty much get unlimited space in the inbox, so it's just a hassle to move them in and out of the inbox. Never know what usage they might provide in the future. (Like the minotaur.)

Though on a more humorous note, it's no wonder you get indigestion. It's hard to digest wood, you know. Great fiber, but the splinters you get are a pain.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:32 am

Keep your 3* Trolls--they're really good for defense.

Aside from that... well if they can be found in training, feel free to nom nom nom! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:34 am

Callanthe wrote:
Keep your 3* Trolls--they're really good for defense.

Aside from that... well if they can be found in training, feel free to nom nom nom! Very Happy
trolls? i prefer cato. you can farm cato.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:40 am

Trolls have super high hp and are very slow--perfect pair with stray cats.

Catoblepases are really yummy feeders, but they have less health. Plus the cows look super derpy.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:38 am

Rather than trolls, you can buy Kraken cheap in a bundle. Lots of people have them.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:21 am

No...NEVER EAT THEM BRO!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
xithed

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:15 am

all those u can find in training u can eat them....since u can always get them XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?   Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to use Incubus & Treant as feeders?
Page 1 of 1