Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Is it possible to get old LE cards?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hyrisk

hyrisk

Is it possible to get old LE cards? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 am

I was wondering if its possible to pull old LE cards from things like the megabox and premium card packs?

Recently I saw that someone had pulled Dana, but I thought she was only available during the Den of Sin event.
Back to top Go down
hyrisk

hyrisk

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:19 am

bumpin for an answer
Back to top Go down
hyrisk

hyrisk

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 am

bumpin moree
Back to top Go down
Daemos14

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 am

It usually says that new units are added to the boxes when they come out. but I don't think any of the event reward units are added. not sure though
Back to top Go down
Kuntika

Kuntika

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:00 am

Hello and welcome.

It's always possible to get LEs from Trade part of forum, people sell/trade a lot
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:32 pm

hyrisk wrote:
I was wondering if its possible to pull old LE cards from things like the megabox and premium card packs?

Recently I saw that someone had pulled Dana, but I thought she was only available during the Den of Sin event.

No, it's not possible. LEs are called that for a reason, mainly because they usually come from a different pack. Some units are released during an event and help you get more points/whatever, but they lose those abilities when that event ends.

Those units aren't considered LE because they are available after the event as normal pulls. Isis, for example, is an event unit right now, but will be available as a regular pull after this event ends. That's why she's not considered LE, and that's why Dana is still available and not considered a LE unit.

You can't get Series units on a box, and you can't get rank rewards or event rewards either.
Hope it helps Smile
Back to top Go down
hyrisk

hyrisk

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:42 pm

That helped a lot and saved my friend from blowing a crap ton of cash on megaboxes trying to get Kyo XP THANKS!

....But I think I want Dana now even more...lol
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:04 pm

hyrisk wrote:
That helped a lot and saved my friend from blowing a crap ton of cash on megaboxes trying to get Kyo XP THANKS!

....But I think I want Dana now even more...lol

Your friend should definitely wait! Fanta has had two Step-Up packs that also come with reprints of Series.
Right now, Dark Elves and Armed Forces have been reprinted, next one could be either Princesses (Kyo's series) or Witches Smile
Back to top Go down
hyrisk

hyrisk

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Niice! Thanks for the info!

Your one of the few people that actually r helpful ^^

If u got kik or room for a active ally (I'm usin a max diane) add me ^^
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Thanks Smile Glad I could be of any help.

I don't have room on my main, but you can add my alt: 62260296

I have Sarah as leader right now, but I usually have a 6* there (since I'm using them for my Arena team)

Also, sent you "whatever" on kik xD
Back to top Go down
hyrisk

hyrisk

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Added ur alt ^^. Didn't get any message on kik yet o.o
Back to top Go down
Demonsl

Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 pm

Welcome to Fantasica and the Unofficial Fantasica Forums I think.. o_o
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to get old LE cards?   Is it possible to get old LE cards? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to get old LE cards?
Page 1 of 1