Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store

Go down 
+14
Jana198709
Rekanize
SwordArtist
po1102
JackNABox
Dark Knlght
memphiskite
ohzark
JaeKun
Ninjamonkey1118
dastand
Yoruno
clocksprocket
tzerherman
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jana198709
Titan of the Sea [LEGENDARY]
Jana198709

Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store   Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:17 am

I play ninja royale, modern war, kingdom wars, ice age village and something with monster (you catch monsters here to attack and defend).
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store   Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:35 am

Game Dev Story and Dungeon Village were a fun little passtime for me. Dungeon Raid is another fun one. Dungeon Raid is similar to Puzzle Quest
Back to top Go down
Blablablablabla

PostSubject: Re: Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store   Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:24 am

You should try...
Devil Maker Tokyo
Kaizin Rumble
DragonVale
Valkyrie Crusade
Gods Rush
The Knights of Mira Molla
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store   Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:55 am

SwordArtist wrote:

I've literally downloaded over 500 games, at least half of which were paid.. and yet I've only kept 60.  What does that tell you?  Most are indeed crap, so WHY spend money on crap!!??

P.S.S - It may seem to be, as it is a contentious legal grey area.. But I've done absolutely nothing illegal.  Even for you IOS users, Jailbreaking is 100% legal!!

Just to pop in/point out.... (yeah, post is way old).  While jailbreaking's legal, pirating games?  (even if they suck) not so much. And from what I understand, google play has a "return" policy for paid apps where you get your money back if you "return" it within 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store   Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Just started Dragon Knights from Com2us.
I'll reserve judgment until i get to play a bit more.
But if you want to try, refer me "Cyndre15" for 10 gems. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store   Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other games that you should try out from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2