Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+58
The Power 5
broom
viktorlee
Cloudie
st.
rivkari
RisingKuuga
sd240sx
Nykidxxx
rukicandy
shizukanii
LivingNexus
HinakiHinari
nakuai
fantagirl
yoyogavinyeo
Timed
dancingcrane
Maggot
skrfirefly
Despoted
tanjinyi
Aniwo
pnoytroi
GitD16
Kandachime
yokado
bubbleteachan
deshimaru
Blargod
NotAPieceOfPie
Sethala
tomoyo
GoldoaWillNotMove
Esofonic
aszutai
Sabin76
Kyliexh
ATB
Emevolii
Lolli
SonicAria
MazinKaiser21
-Nix-
KuroStar
Soggytoaster
Kyte
DistortedIllusion
velocityhead245
lmnseason
Roatanhi
DivideByZero
memphiskite
Lornoth
predator852
Pino1o1
myad
wowyogurt
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tomoyo
☆☆

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 am

I'll send a PM once an ally tells me my join date.

I don't choose to not spend money, I just don't have a means to XD I don't have a bank account, let alone a card to pay with..

I'll have little to no value as a card too then and I'm a girl Sad I mean, Alvida, seriously? And that new 6* ranked reward.
Back to top Go down
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Would using those free moba coins count as paying?

What free moba coins? Depends on how you get them, I think. In my opinion, since someone paid for a gift card, even if it's not the person actually playing the game, it counts (especially since they could use the card for other things on iTunes; it might be a bit muddier if it were a Fantasica-only gift card).

If the moba coins are just a promotion you do like filling out a survey or compensation for something, and you didn't spend money or have to buy something else to get the "free" coins, though, I'd say it still counts as not paying any money.
Back to top Go down
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:21 am

Oh, and my trick for not spending money? Whenever I have the urge to buy something in the game, I just hop on Steam and pick something off my wishlist to buy instead. I know I"m gonna get a lot more fun out of a $10 game than a few packs of virtual cards.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:30 am

If it makes any difference, I only got the coins through downloading other Mobage games such as blood brothers.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:55 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
If it makes any difference, I only got the coins through downloading other Mobage games such as blood brothers.

Woah, lucky you..

I tried downloading several of those games and never receive any free coins..

Well, maybe my tablet was cursed, or the coins simply hate me..

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Yeah, in that case since no one's actually paying money, I'd say you still count for a free player.
Back to top Go down
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆
DistortedIllusion

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:37 pm

I think free coins are leaning more towards alright, because no one is paying any money for anything (unlike a gift card, where someone paid money for goods). And from my experience getting free coins is a pain ... It would probably take forever to get enough to get a good card pack XD
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:28 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:

Looks like you are approved :]
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:09 pm

tomoyo wrote:
I'll have little to no value as a card too then and I'm a girl Sad I mean, Alvida, seriously? And that new 6* ranked reward.
ARGH. Yeah...Alvida is ridiculous and for a while, I had Diane as well and she's just as bad. Ironically, our Matahari is more toned down. The Japanese version shows more booty. Can't wait to see the censor job on Constance when she gets released. xD

For all of those free players out there going for enough BT points for Matahari...my heart goes out to you. Definitely doable, but you have to basically live, breath, eat, and sleep quest 35-6 for an entire week. v_v
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:55 pm

DivideByZero wrote:
tomoyo wrote:
ARGH. Yeah...Alvida is ridiculous and for a while, I had Diane as well and she's just as bad. Ironically, our Matahari is more toned down. The Japanese version shows more booty. Can't wait to see the censor job on Constance when she gets released. xD

For all of those free players out there going for enough BT points for Matahari...my heart goes out to you. Definitely doable, but you have to basically live, breath, eat, and sleep quest 35-6 for an entire week. v_v

dont forget to take a bath and dump Smile

I'm already out for Mata since the first day, so might as well going back to 2-7 after getting my hands on Dermond Smile
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Esofonic wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:
tomoyo wrote:

I'm already out for Mata since the first day, so might as well going back to 2-7 after getting my hands on Dermond Smile

Yep, gave up on Matahari. Even Dermond is a challenge for me. I would have so much time if I were a teenager again...
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Esofonic wrote:

Lol. Dermond is way more doable than Mata, but I don't have enough time in between work/studying to go for him. I like his art a lot...been a while since we've seen a badass male card. As soon as I get my 3 TE and POTs, I'm out of this event and going back to the old 2-7 grind. Razz
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:59 pm

@wowyogurt: now that you mention it.. I think I'm also slightly lagging behind for daily target to seize him.. lul...

@DivideByZero: yeah.. his art is something I wont miss.. Smile at least compared to all the boobies that surrounded him..
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:25 pm

While Dermond's art is one of my favorites out of the game, his low stats and high DC are a turnoff. Hopefully, he ranks up to A speed if he's set as leader. He's a lot easier to obtain than Norma was. Evil or Very Mad

It's unfortunate that I won't get Matahari. She would have been my first 6* if this event were to take place during Spring/Summer break. Sad
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Aw, don't give up yet, guys! You can do it!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆
DistortedIllusion

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Been grinding for days and family/partner getting irritated XD Gave up on Mata early on, but still hoping to snag Derm... I do like his art, even if he isn't a great unit Smile
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 pm

DistortedIllusion wrote:
Been grinding for days and family/partner getting irritated XD Gave up on Mata early on, but still hoping to snag Derm... I do like his art, even if he isn't a great unit Smile

lol.. yeah.. grinding is easy..

what makes it difficult is those external factors that may hinder your grind.. inefficient.. Smile
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Roatanhi wrote:
Aw, don't give up yet, guys! You can do it!

Spoiler:

Heh heh heh...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:50 pm

@wowyogurt: Just a suggestion, I think it would be better if you also put the user ID in the list.. At least can be used as a bait to attract more ppl joining this group.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:52 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
Heh heh heh...
Spoiler:
Bahaha~~ U want crabs?! I GIVE U CRABS!!

Spoiler:

omg did I really just say that. I am so tired.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:57 pm

You should sell them! i'm sure a lot more people are willing to buy feeders during this event
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 am

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:
While Dermond's art is one of my favorites out of the game, his low stats and high DC are a turnoff. Hopefully, he ranks up to A speed if he's set as leader. He's a lot easier to obtain than Norma was. Evil or Very Mad

It's unfortunate that I won't get Matahari. She would have been my first 6* if this event were to take place during Spring/Summer break. Sad
Pretty much exactly how I feel. Dermond is a terrible 5☆ unit, but with the overall lack of male cards in general, he's a welcome event reward, IMO. Winston wasn't bad either, but I don't like his sprite.

I was surprised they made Matahari somewhat attainable for free players...assuming you think 15+ hours of grinding a day is doable. xD
wowyogurt wrote:
You should sell them! i'm sure a lot more people are willing to buy feeders during this event
I was hoarding feeder cards and banking them, waiting for this panel event. I had 250+ cards in my inbox ready for the enhance bonus. Maxed out Charles in no time! Very Happy Kinda regretting not selling my level 10 3☆ sets for TE. I've seen OT for those sets @ 1 TE on the rare card report. v_v

Also, LOL @ reaction gifs.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:27 am

Finally on track to get Dermond. Can't believe I thought I could get Matahari with my schedule.

A 5* unit is a 5* unit. Gonna try to either sell him ASAP or hold him for a while until it becomes desirable (among women...)

Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:13 am

wowyogurt wrote:
Finally on track to get Dermond. Can't believe I thought I could get Matahari with my schedule.

A 5* unit is a 5* unit. Gonna try to either sell him ASAP or hold him for a while until it becomes desirable (among women...)

This event is actually one of the events where free players are able to get 6*. Plus, 35-6 gives 930 BT. It just makes it even more easier.

If only these kind of events only came out where I was still very active... because I can't get it T_T someone give me free 6* Razz jk LOL
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:26 am

KuroStar wrote:

This event is actually one of the events where free players are able to get 6*. Plus, 35-6 gives 930 BT. It just makes it even more easier.

If only these kind of events only came out where I was still very active... because I can't get it T_T someone give me free 6* Razz jk LOL

Well, yeah its sad that I also can't get Mata..

But well, maybe that's what's best..

Looks like selling feeders is the only thing I can do for now.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next