Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

One new little bugger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

One new little bugger Empty
PostSubject: One new little bugger   One new little bugger I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:42 am

Hello everyone, joined forums (and game) quite recently aaaand decided to make one of these.

Not much to say, i guess. Looking towards my stay here in the forums, make sure to visit/complain at my little trade thread. Dream cards are Theodore and Selene. (Yeah, i dont place my goals very high, do i?) I am currently at level 93 and active several hours per day. Feel free to add me up as ally or just sit down for a chat. Seeya's. cheers
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: One new little bugger   One new little bugger I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:17 am

Welcome!

I think you'll be able to find a Selene seller if you keep posting on the RCR Smile and it's a good thing your dream cards aren't very far-fetched. It's horrible to want a super expensive 6* you know you wont get in a looooooooong time.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: One new little bugger   One new little bugger I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Thanks man. ^^ Actually, i think i just found a dear seller at the RCR's. Going further into trade. Hope to see you on the highways sometime. Razz
Back to top Go down
Demonsl

Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: One new little bugger   One new little bugger I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Welcome to Fantasica and welcome to Fantasica-Unoffical Forums!
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One new little bugger   One new little bugger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One new little bugger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: