Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best Bang for Buck?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bludex

Best Bang for Buck? Empty
PostSubject: Best Bang for Buck?   Best Bang for Buck? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:20 am

So if someone were interested in dumping some money into this game, what's the most efficient thing? Is it buying those mega packs and hope to get lucky or buying TEs and manually trade for 5*s and 6*s? Are there certain events that one should wait to spend a lot on?
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for Buck?   Best Bang for Buck? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 am

Welcome!

I'd say buying a Megapack is the best choice because:
- You have the chance of getting 6*s
- You have the chance of getting 5*s
- You are almost guaranteed to get 4*s. If they are good, you can keep them for your team and if they're not, you can max them and then sell them for TE
- You usually get special items for events, pots, or even TEs in them.

I'd say keep your money until there's an event you like or one that gives easy prizes. Upcoming event (Arena) supposedly gives lots of TE Smile
Back to top Go down
bludex

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for Buck?   Best Bang for Buck? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 am

Just bought 3 Mega Boxes and no 5* or 6*s. That was depressing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Bang for Buck?   Best Bang for Buck? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Bang for Buck?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: