Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Caution regarding an email I got

Go down 
+4
skrfirefly
Kyte
myad
Happiemealz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

Caution regarding an email I got Empty
PostSubject: Caution regarding an email I got   Caution regarding an email I got I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:40 am

Oops. Disregard.

Last edited by Happiemealz on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Caution regarding an email I got   Caution regarding an email I got I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:39 am

and by posting this (especially the URL), you are indirectly advertising the website... and becoming an accomplice to RMT (after all, you shared a website that allows RMT)... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Caution regarding an email I got   Caution regarding an email I got I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:20 am

Lock and delete post please. or at least edit and remove the website name.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Caution regarding an email I got   Caution regarding an email I got I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:41 am

its about fantafan something? its irritating having those PM
Back to top Go down
frickenmoron
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Caution regarding an email I got   Caution regarding an email I got I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 am

I got the PM too, its a cheap scheme to grab some money from fools.
Back to top Go down
Mechanizm

Mechanizm

PostSubject: Re: Caution regarding an email I got   Caution regarding an email I got I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 am

yeah if you got PM reciently telling you to go register on the other website - simply dont. Thats just an "FANTASTIC" way to take your money away. Actually its pretty lame, old, and everybody know it. But hopefully those who still dont know about scamming will read this topic soon.

They tell you its free, but take your credit card info (hmmm why?), and then you notice they charge you every month lets say 30 bucks for nothing. Than they sell your card info to bad people and you notice that one day you've spent 300 bucks at some kinda internet store when you actually have know idea whats going on.

Another thing a lot people use same login and ESPECIALLY password everywhere. No matter: games like fantasica, their email, brazzers account, or facebook. Hacker knows login and pw that you use? Don't be surprised if your email or facebook gets hacked too (well low chance since they upgrading security systems all the times, but still.... I did it with my gf once several years ago, when we broke up even though I know nothing about computers).
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Caution regarding an email I got   Caution regarding an email I got I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 pm

This has been dealt with.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Caution regarding an email I got   Caution regarding an email I got I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Hey all.

First of all, I'd like to thank the users who messaged me about this. Messaging a mod or admin is the correct course of action, not re-posting the message on a forum thread. =__=

Please report any further incidences to me or crowex, as spammers often come back for a second helping. I haven't been to the site, but as Mechanizm said, it's not the greatest idea to give away your credit card information, and we do not condone RMT of any kind.

(You fucked with your gf's accounts after you broke up? low blow dude, low blow.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caution regarding an email I got   Caution regarding an email I got I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caution regarding an email I got
Page 1 of 1