Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New to forum , Hope we will get along :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oakint

oakint

New to forum , Hope we will get along :) Empty
PostSubject: New to forum , Hope we will get along :)   New to forum , Hope we will get along :) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Greetings to all Smile. Been playing this game for sometimes but just recently found this website. Want to have active and perhaps talkative allies Razz
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: New to forum , Hope we will get along :)   New to forum , Hope we will get along :) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 am

Welcome to the forum, click here for allies Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Demonsl

Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: New to forum , Hope we will get along :)   New to forum , Hope we will get along :) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Welcome to Fantasica Fantasica-Unoffical Forums! (And Fantasica if you're a bit new to the game)
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to forum , Hope we will get along :)   New to forum , Hope we will get along :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to forum , Hope we will get along :)
Page 1 of 1