Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What ELSE do you do while grinding...

Go down 
+44
vieuxtje49
LuziMiazawa
supremeJD
lorddaemos
EmperorS2
shibubush
KuroStar
Errisa
TwilightSmash64
MontyTowers
TypeAlpha
charmmychu881
ShamWOOHOO
Arabelladonna
Sunchoy
Hunkamajunka
Zenobius
Maggot
DistortedIllusion
dancingcrane
Hallibel-Tia-Chan
jennzsmile
tales
BadEndNight
KuroNeko
dumb
themadmanazn
stragmagius
Esofonic
EmeraldGates
Psaro
aszutai
xithed
toked
zhuwawagu
HoundR
Soggytoaster
wowyogurt
-Nix-
MazinKaiser21
lmnseason
DivideByZero
memphiskite
myad
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:03 pm

EmeraldGates wrote:
I do get quite stingy with the personal time elixirs so while I wait, there is online mahjong; the proper "get whipped by three other people trying to complete their hand" mahjong and not the 500K+ variants of the solitaire.

There is a lovely Flash game of Japanese mahjong if you Google for it.

Do you play on Tenhou?
Back to top Go down
dumb

dumb

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:15 pm

i do nothing cause i never grind
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:41 pm

So when you have 2 devices and a laptop, you grind on 2 while watching por--- youtube. Yep, National Geographic on Youtube. All about nature.
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 am

what els i do, cant miss whine on the forrum ^^;, playing raagnarok online, a bit of tera online, playing with my dog, so yeah i failed hard
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:28 am

KuroNeko wrote:
what els i do, cant miss whine on the forrum ^^;, playing raagnarok online, a bit of tera online, playing with my dog, so yeah i failed hard

I played RO quite a bit a few years ago. I only ever played on private
non official servers. Leveling was quicker and I enjoyed the increased
drop rate multipliers Razz
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:06 am

i want to get back into ro but it isn as gun as yeats aho
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:11 am

if i ever get back into ro i drop this game, i found one of my friend from h-ro that died arround 1998 so i will see what feature brings, this game i cant handle, to much stuff i want and i cant get
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:55 am

KuroNeko wrote:
if i ever get back into ro i drop this game, i found one of my friend from h-ro that died arround 1998 so i will see what feature brings, this game i cant handle, to much stuff i want and i cant get

I agree. I really enjoy this game but it takes up so much time
and it is hard to trade with people some times. Plus I keep getting
awful offers for my cards all the time. Everyone is trying to get the
best deal!

I am looking forward to the Elder Scrolls Online. Hopefully that game
keeps my attention for awhile. Until then, Fantasica it is! I am trying
to acquire a heap of decent 5* cards since I cannot afford 6* xD
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:19 am

well i was looking in Google play and came across this game, looked nice and to the things i like but itd not for me i guess, i missed nice cards i probaly wont get anymore
Back to top Go down
BadEndNight
☆☆☆
BadEndNight

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:23 am

themadmanazn wrote:
EmeraldGates wrote:
I do get quite stingy with the personal time elixirs so while I wait, there is online mahjong; the proper "get whipped by three other people trying to complete their hand" mahjong and not the 500K+ variants of the solitaire.

Do you play on Tenhou?
GOTCHA

I used to play the 3 people one with my friends. Currently 7-duan but I'm not going to pay the membership fee so that I can't play in the pheonix level.

Usually I play tenhou or bridge online with my friends when I grind (at home) as they take deterministic time so that you can take care of Fantasica on your phone once every 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:39 am

i wish i could play mahjong , but its to difficult for me
Back to top Go down
tales

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:47 am

Watching TV usually, or in between meals.
Back to top Go down
jennzsmile

jennzsmile

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:38 am

Wasting time online... I've been reading more manga with my free time though.

Aaand at night, I sneak quests in while running a dungeon with my GW2 group ;D
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:59 pm

jennzsmile wrote:

How is GW2 going?
I raised two toons to max level before I quit. I just wasn't feeling
it anymore after leveling a character to max level. It felt a little
boring. Have they made any major improvements over the last
4 months? Smile
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:12 am

Work was funny today. I played Fanta all day. haha!
Back to top Go down
Hallibel-Tia-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:01 pm

I read Fanfiction, watch youtube, read Manga, Getting back to Mirrors Edge (never plat so gonna try again)
Back to top Go down
dancingcrane

dancingcrane

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:30 pm

I write, read or do research on laptop, play games with my kids. Or clean house, other mundane stuff. 25-3 takes a long time, and the battle countdown an hour. Lots to do in meantime, and I'm very patient.

I have a writers' guild up in the new Guild Hall in the Event Arena, if anyone loves writing. I actually like that a lot better than grinding. ^_)) one of the best writers I know, I found right here!
Back to top Go down
EmeraldGates

EmeraldGates

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:48 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
EmeraldGates wrote:

Do you play on Tenhou?

If I ever took the time to learn Japanese, I would be there. I just go here and learn most of the ruleset the hard way: http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html

Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Haha! I haven't watched Kitchen Nightmares for 3 years. It's great to have few shows while grinding.
Back to top Go down
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆
DistortedIllusion

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:04 am

Soggytoaster wrote:
jennzsmile wrote:

How is GW2 going?
I raised two toons to max level before I quit. I just wasn't feeling
it anymore after leveling a character to max level. It felt a little
boring. Have they made any major improvements over the last
4 months? Smile

Did you run through the fractals? They have ascended gear now (I can't remember when that was released). Also, new daily and guild event/award thingies.

I honestly don't play much anymore -- but I like to tell myself I'll eventually get map completion (half an Eternal Battlegrounds to go!!) and Ascended Wink *coughlegendaryprobablynotsobcough*
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:10 am

Watch TV, do schoolwork, or play some Team Fortress 2 mods.

And sometimes just do the trumpet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:33 am

Anyone sleep while grinding? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:05 am

lmnseason wrote:

Like...every 5 minutes you take a nap? @-@
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:09 am

wowyogurt wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

Like every minute, your hands and fingers grind while you're sleeping. You just wake up with an m4*. :3
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:51 am

lmnseason wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

Like every minute, your hands and fingers grind while you're sleeping. You just wake up with an m4*. :3

I sleep with my ipod and subconsciously tap the quest button. usually wake up with 3-4 levels more. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ELSE do you do while grinding...   What ELSE do you do while grinding... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What ELSE do you do while grinding...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next