Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?

Go down 
+104
kai2kai
ajoncloud9
bells
Reikr
Asgard
GitD16
RoyalGargoyle
Peppuslayer
MythSearcher
tanjinyi
SnowTempest
Lunatic
beedoubleuc
VitaeMortifer
Happiemealz
luvdapeace
Belhyde
Whenesday
tomoyo
Kafiee
Brokenluckx3
buzzsaw13
Junichirou
SonicAria
Tashego
HoundR
FTW Speedted
NotAPieceOfPie
MazinKaiser21
Lornoth
Onisunit
themadmanazn
Nooblack
Garmdagnir
Aegis303
niteng85
KuroStar
xtaroux
wowyogurt
lmnseason
sengakae
Arasuki
ChibiLeen
jackyang919
Despoted
sandson
GoldoaWillNotMove
Callanthe
Ckrai
nijian84
FateXero
Kyliexh
aszutai
Lolli
Whizzah
Evageek
jeik00
ElysianField
mct007tc
Ruego
PatchFirefox
kaieitenjitsu
Tomoya85kun
sagemacleod
Xzaral
LordPupu
zTrace
Lenneth
aquCHAOS
basiliskeye
profile4
Valhades
Gunzlinger
Destini411
Bidnode
Curasa
ivansensei_
Khos
memphiskite
sharpyzu
ohzark
CreativeCC
jdelmundo
n00face
fatmatt75
Wonju
jsherman
Strenhelden
Varis
po1102
FastfoodJesus
Danaerys83
Admin
pnoytroi
RisingAboveThis
beltane-flames
Orlebar
larrydust
ptrang
cuddytime
Shokkeru
tzerherman
Yoruno
clocksprocket
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SonicAria
☆☆☆☆
SonicAria

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:49 pm

2* I chose Alicia, since usually in games I go for archers and tend to favor girly cards. If it's not pretty I probably won't use it no matter how good the stats lol.
3*.....I really think I skipped this since I had awful luck starting out.
4* And this is where my luck turned around, my first 4* was Scarlet. Got her from the Premium tickets you got from joining and doing Mina's newb challenges. At first, didn't use her since her speed was awful for me and she had no skill. When I finally got around to leveling her I was a month or so into the game. Now she holds a special place for me since she was my first 4* :3
5* & 6* I dream since I joined in late December I think XD

And those are my memories, they aren't that great since I still have a lot to do.
Back to top Go down
Junichirou

Junichirou

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:08 am

Hmm, if memory serves me correct...

First 2* : Adelaide. Pretty mage, and I liked her far better than the other two (Orlando had no air attack, and Alicia wasn't quite who I wanted). Besides, the crows in her hat were awesomesauce. Eventually fed her to Neil, but I always smile a bit when she turns up during a card draw. Still one of my favorite 2* cards.

First 3* : Neil. He was my favorite 3* for awhile, and I found his knockback very useful during my early days. I mourned his eventual sacrifice to level a higher unit so much that I stashed a fresh Neil in my Inbox that I'll level up eventually and keep. Unusual for me to like him so much, since I favor female units heavily. Well, it helps that I like the color blue.

First 4* : Jiang Wei. He was my leader for quite awhile, and I was happy to get him as part of my first official purchase (and the start of my walk down the dark path...). While I liked the look of Lady Sun better, I found his speed and slow skill to be far more useful, and maxed him first. Eventually traded him, along with several others, to a great ally for my first 5* card. Still miss using Jiang at times, I might buy him again at some point and level him for the nostalgia factor.

First 5* : Yuki. I had wanted this card BAD, ever since I had seen her picture on the wiki. I couldn't afford to outright buy her at the time, and had no luck drawing her in a pack (which I quickly realized why). Working hard, I maxed several 4* and luckily was able to trade up for her! Was very happy when I got Yuki, and one would think she become my leader - but fate intervened (see my 6*). Amusingly, she did not get as much playtime as she should have because of fate (and still doesn't), as other cards seem to keep interrupting her leveling.

First 6* : Monica. From the moment I drew her in my very first step-up pack (and never drew another 6* from the darn things, Evil or Very Mad ), she became the focus of leveling most times, and once she was my leader, she stayed there. Truthfully, she was not the 6* I originally wanted (I wanted Saki or Paris!), but I've ended up turning down a bunch of offers and can't imagine selling/trading her off now.

Huh. Didn't think I really would remember all that, but I guess they (and Fantasica as a whole) made more of an impression on me than I thought.
Back to top Go down
buzzsaw13

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:39 pm

2* - Adelaide
3* - Don't remember
4* - Maya, got from a friend
5* - Deesse, pulled during xmas panel event. Definitely helped me get my 2nd and 3rd 5 stars Ivy and Lies.
6* - Abel, got it from the step up packs.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:47 am

2*=I also choose Alicia as my leader, im a girl, she has pink hair.
3*=But I started with a referal code so I had Julietta right away. There was no thought into this, She was a 3* when I only had access to 2*s on my first day

My first 4*= Remika. I thought I'd never get a 4*, it seemed impossible to me back then lol
She was a gift from my friend who got me hooked on the game. I like her art, probably because she was so new and strong and awesome to me but my friend that gave her to me probably thought "eh, this weird-looking 4*, Ill give it to Lauren as a present"

My first 5*= Emma, present from Jieosaurousrex because he's awesome. Funny thing is I never even used her, because I got a couple other 5*s soon after.

6*= Paris I love you from Nerdrevenge, who will be missed Sad

Last edited by Brokenluckx3 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kafiee

Kafiee

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:35 am

2* - alicia from tutorial - i wanted to pick one of the girls (cos i'm a girl xD)

3* - i think it was wolf,heins or hector - from series packs

4* - lieselotte, friederike or biance - also from the series pack xD

5* - meg - which an ally gave me after that event, since he couldnt get much for her xD

6* - trying to get one still =( but my bf let me borrow his nanaca
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:26 am

2* - Alicia, because I always pick the archer, and because the other 2 cards weren't that appealing to me. (I'm a girl but Orlando was so blah)

3* - Julietta, because of referral.

4* - From the 5 premium tickets you get from completing the boot camp, I drew a Yuriya! My first 4* and my first maxed card, I can't bring myself to trade her away even now. (my 2nd 4* would be Santa Karl because I joined near the end of the Xmas Panel event but I never cared for him lol)

5* - Werewolf Unit. Skipped the regular 5*s and saved up 100TE worth of maxed 4* (minus Yuriya) and TE to get her. Must be the most expensive first 5* ever Very Happy

6* - I haven't decided who I want for my first 6* unit.
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:04 am

2* -> Adeliade , the coolest card out of the three! I still keep my original cast of the 3 default 2*s in the mailbox for nostalgia ^_^

3* -> Gotten after I got my 4*, which I think it's Neil. Gave to my friend who've just started in the game as well

4* -> As I've joined in during the recruitment of Dark Tower, I was curious about this Mermaid that's the only available to be recruited, so I've just sloshed my entire stash of SSS on her and made her my first 4* and for a long time my only 4*!

5* -> Grinded my way through the Black Dragon Castle tower event, gotten Sonia as my first 5* monster card, and also slaved my way to recruit her!! I still can remember many people are dismayed that there is a whole flood of people now having a 5* that easily hahaha

6* -> During the second Fires of Apocalypse event, I've caved in to purchase a box in an attempt to go for Arrebol, and got Monica in my first box!! It was when Monica's still commands a respectable value before the market totally went under
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:57 am

2* - Adeliade
3* - Julietta
4* - Gleb
5* - Still none
6* - ^
Back to top Go down
luvdapeace
☆☆
luvdapeace

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 am

2* - Adelaide -> Magic units for the win! ^^

3* - Elvira -> drew from premium ticket

4* - Mermaid -> recruited her during the end of demon tower. I got really lucky because I remember I only used 23 sss and after recruiment I was broke for a really long time ^^"

5* - Emma -> technically I suppose my first 5* would be Hrwm but it was for an album trade with an ally. Emma was the first 5* I got to keep for more than 5 seconds Razz

6* - Dorothea -> drew her during the xmas panel event. I think I traded her away for some good 5* units so that explains why I have no 6* as of now x)
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:41 am

2* - Orlando. Stuck with him till 23.

3* - completely skipped this, used TEs to buy 4*s.

4* - Avril. Stupidly paid 2TE because I couldn't wait 10 days for the Tweet bonus.

5* - Sheryl - read the warnings on Emma, Fiona and friends, got a mid range unit.

6* - saving up for Dana, 80% there in TEs and pots.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:41 am

2*

Orlando: He was a male and I was a male. lol

3*

Neil: He looked pretty awesome and I loved the knockback.

4*

Dhimitrios: He looked pretty baddass for my first.

5*

Barbara: I already had Lily and Ignat but I had them maxed at the time. When I got Barbara, she was at low level and I maxed her in a few day. That's what makes her the first 5* that I leveled.

6*

Paris: Pulled her from the 4* plus tickets and just maxed her out in a week I think. Took me long. haha

Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:57 pm

2* - Alicia

3* - can't remember, lol, I kind of skipped over 3*s due to some luck with premium tickets

4* - Yuriya and Vilhelm - I completed Mina's Bootcamp and bought the super starter kit with my free mobacoins from downloading various games.

5* - Sheryl, bought her today for 16 TE. She's not the best 5*, but the price seemed pretty low and she has very very good Air Attack for a 5*
Back to top Go down
beedoubleuc

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:36 am

2* - Alicia. Cycled through the 3, liked Alicia the most.

3* - Julietta from referral. Saw her as my "boss" unit back then haha!

4* - Yuriya obtained from Mina's Bootcamp premium tix. Kept her for the longest Smile

5* - Sogno. Bought from player's auction, she's cool but not too useful.

6* - Petra. Her doll is really adorable haha!
Back to top Go down
Lunatic

Lunatic

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:01 am

2* - Alicia
3* - Julietta for Referral
4* - Yuriya Think it was her that I got from the Megabox but not that sure xD
5* - Bernard second megabox draw o3o
Back to top Go down
tanjinyi

tanjinyi

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:38 am

2* - Adelaide
3* - Percival uguu~
4* - Adalina. Yeah. (first 4* bought: furfur for 2te :3c)
5* - Eleanor just recently
Time to work towards 6*!
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:24 am

I joined quite early, but didn't bothered to play intensively for a pretty long time, back then premium tickets are much better and you get 4* much easier.
My 1st
2*: Adelaide, maxed, then ate it. Had no idea how to play the game at that time.
4*: Estlin, sold for 8TE.(got a 4* on first premium ticket)
3*: Lucy, never actually used a 3* extensively, Lucy and Nix are the units that I just maxed for selling.(still in inventory though.)
5*: Barbara, bought for 45TE during the Christmas event, actually helped me to get more pts, still my leader since she's quite fast.
All Maxed, actually.

1*: Never actually used one, I did deploy some of them to test out a higher level enhancement of cards, but all are feeders and I don't even remember what are they, I tried this after I got 3 5*.
6*: Never got one, hope to get one soon, but still a really long way to go. Targeting Paris and Matahari (187k pts per day during this event can get me this =.=+)
Back to top Go down
Peppuslayer

Peppuslayer

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:49 pm

2* (aside from the ones you start with): Enrique. Pretty sweet unit with knockback that helped me quite a bit during the early levels.
3* Julietta. Pretty straightforward, i got it from a reference code. She has been my leader for a bit, but the fact that she doesn't have any special skill kinda played against her.
4* Miriam. I wasn't really psyched when i first got her.. I was all like "wtf, first 4* card and i get a freakin' maid? But she performed well nevertheless Smile
5* Lucrezia. She was like a gift from heaven: got her for a mere 300 coins! Very Happy
6* Isis. I cried my guts out when she appeared. Planning her to be a front-line beast during arena events Smile
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 am

2* was orlando
3* was schwarz ( I started on the last days of foa2 everyone got her award)
4* is adalina (same reason as above)
5* was sonia unit (bought her for mix of max 4* + TE)
6* was dorothea bought her for pure TE during valhalla.
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:15 am

2* Adelaide - I usually choose magic users
3* Julieta - referral
4* Felicia - pulled 2 of them from premium tickets, then a Gleb, so I had a pretty good impression of premium tickets, till now
5* Da Qiao - bought very recently =)
Back to top Go down
Asgard

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:40 am

2* Adelaide :p
3* IIRC, it was Harvine from a brave pack
4* I joined in the middle of a reincarnation event, so being the noob I was/am, I herp derped my Mermaid monster along with a handful of Soul Stone (s) and it worked out.
5* Never had one yet
6* Never had one yet
Back to top Go down
Reikr

Reikr

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:00 pm

2* - My first 2* was Orlando, however as I ended up using alicia much more she got to a higher level and eventually when I moved on to 3*s I ate my other 2*s but kept alicia. She got to lvl 38 before i stopped using her and, know what? I still got her just lazing around the inbox XD

3* - My first 3* was actually both Johan and Geronimo. I pulled them both after each other from two brave packs. Johans high ground attack came in handy and I used geronimos slow for a long time even after graduating from 3*s. Still got both of them. I'm the type that just can't bring myself to get rid of stuff I grow found of Razz

4* - My first 4* was Furfur which instantly became my favorite card. I got her at lvl 22 for only 120k luna from a really gererous ally and I quickly maxed her. After that I got a few more 4* for te which I never leveled very high as I was busy maxing Furfur. I'm still regularily deploying her and she is still my favorite card. She was my leader all the way until I got my first 5*.

5* - I spent quite a long time gathering te for my first 5*. When I had finally gathered enought I bought a fresh Diane. Sadly I've still to get another 5* but I am trading my way up!

6* - I'm afraid I've yet to get my first 6*. And, unless the release date is to far off, I'll be collecting te to get an unreleased unit I've set my sights on. Hopefully I'll have just about enought once the time comes.
Back to top Go down
bells

bells

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:35 pm

2* Doesn't everyone starts off with Oralndo, Alicia and Adelaide?

3* Geronimo. Got him from PT reward from Mina's Boot Camp. He was my leader for a long time.

4* Romanovich. Got him as reward from the Den of Sin event. My team was made up with Geronimo, Evert, Niel, Orlando/Alicia and Solveig, but I still managed to get both Romanovich and Violet.

5* That would be the Sleipnir Monster. My first 5* unit was an level 80 Elena whom I traded 4 max 4* for. I then tried to recruite Sleip, but failed miserably.

6* I will get my first 6* Matahari tomorrow! I spent too much TE buying all the 5* cards that I liked, but now I can't sell them for nothing! Had I been able to save up, I'll probably gotten my first 6* sooner.
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Lornoth wrote:
I picked Adeleide as my First 2*. I'm a sucker for Mages. Hah. Then i got Igor and thought he was the coolest thing in the world and used him for quite a while, maxed him before eventually eating him.

I think my first 3* was Leevi, but i already had some 4*'s by the time i got him so i never used him...

I don't recall exactly who was first, but i got Avril and Zenobia at about the same time. Zenobia from a Premium Ticket (I think) and Avril from the Twitter reward (made a faux twitter just to get her hahah)

My first 5* was Zhou Yu, followed closely by Norma and Winston.

And i still have no 6*. Hoping to get a Reinhard before too long though.

Update!
Traded up for a Charles recently, and going to have Matahari before i sleep next.
Weird how it took me forever to go up in star rank and then i get multiples of the next step at once. Was stuck at 4* forever, then got norma winston and Zhou at the same time, then was at 5* for a while and got Charles and Mata right after each other. scratch
Back to top Go down
ajoncloud9

ajoncloud9

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:16 pm

2* Adelaide, she was my favorite of the three Smile

3* I don't remember this lol...

4* Partenope, pulled her from the 4*+ ticket you get from Mina's Bootcamp.

5* Diane, bought first mega box and pulled her ^^ Then I proceeded to buy more boxes a few days later and got nothing >.<

6* Oktavia, did the full step up this event and on the very last card of the 12 I got her! I was very sad until I flipped to the last page because the rest were 4*s or lower lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?   Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia - your first 2*/3*/4*/5*/6*?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next