Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion

Go down 
+2
HighClassTopHat
ffjonko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ffjonko

In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion Empty
PostSubject: In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion   In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:11 am

In my opinion best 4* CARDS
Yuriya - B - poison
Alex - C - atk boost Male
Gleb - D - nockback
Sergei - D - nockback
Felicia - C - poison
Anton - C - nockback
Django - C - slow
Gunnel - E - area atk
Dorothy hero - D - poison
Mermaid hero - D - Slow
Miriam - D - nockback

In my opinion best 5* CARDS
Viviane - D - nockback
Lucrezia - D - area atk
Emma - D - slow
Julia - D - poison
Erhard hero - D - nockback
Camille - B - atk boost
Victoria - C - nockback
Sheryl - C
Joachim - D - nockback
Sarah - D - area atk
Edgar - D - slow
Franziska- C - poison

In my opinion best 6* CARDS
Vlad - D - nockback
Reinhardt - B - slow
Abel - D - nockback
Alexander - E - area atk
Petra - D - slow
Monica - D - slow
Succubus hero - D - poison
Back to top Go down
HighClassTopHat

HighClassTopHat

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion   In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Not familiar with too many, but always had Angela on my list of best 4* cards because of her crazy speed! It just sucks she can't hit air.

Ibiza is my favorite 4* magic card for similar reasons, but I think Samantha is probably better.

And though I don't have her, Katherine always seemed like a really solid 4* missile card.

...I've never owned anything higher than 4* unfortunately :c
Back to top Go down
http://highclasstophat.tumblr.com
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion   In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Is this some kind of joke thread?

Half those cards are really awful... Laughing
Back to top Go down
HighClassTopHat

HighClassTopHat

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion   In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Perhaps they meant by looks? I'm sort of unacquainted, so I didn't question it, even after seeing Gunnel up there Neutral

...Yuriya and Felicia seem good, at least.
Back to top Go down
http://highclasstophat.tumblr.com
Velayne

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion   In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Yuriya is decent but Angela is better.

I think Candy is better than Gleb but idk :S lol
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion   In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Best card is the first card you get for that rank :]
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion   In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:22 am

These are my opinions based on units I have used before. If I had access to all cards in the game, my opinion would obviously change but I can't afford rank 6☆ units. Razz

4☆ - Xiahou Dun - Has total max stats over 75,000 which surpasses even some 5☆ units. Couple those stats with knock back and a B speed, and you a have a top tier 4☆ unit.

5☆ - Diane - 175 range with knock back and decent attack speed for a missile unit. Place her right behind a lead melee unit near the entrance of a stage and she works wonders. Her total stats are over 110,000 and her air attack destroys flying enemies.

6☆ - Monica - Over 250,000 in total stats (!!!) with MASSIVE sea attack and good ground attack. With the right skills, both her ground and sea attack tops 6 figures. Slow effect is useful in any situation and she attacks pretty fast for a magic type. Monica was also my first 6☆ unit and is still my favorite. Wink

Back to top Go down
ffjonko

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion   In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Ah yes, Thanks for the comments, I have put these cards on following the ign com/wikis/gyakushuu-no-fantasica/Heroes now I know there are more cards, thanks for sharing! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion   In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In my opinion best 4,5 and 6* cards :) share your opinion
Page 1 of 1