Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-

Go down 
+8
Graghma
Ghost_Star
ThePaleRabbit
gaillardia
th3viking
wowyogurt
lmnseason
KuroStar
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- Empty
PostSubject: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 am

Okay, so I needed iOS 4.3 to update the Fantasica App and now I CAN'T PLAY ON THE FREAKING iPHONE 3 !

Bad move, Mobage. Its not like everybody is not playing on iPhone 3G and the newer devices -.-
Screw it for all I care...

I may be quitting for real this time...

EDIT: On the other hand, I FEEL like going on strike or write a petition on why should this thing be abolished. Mobage is just selfish and not considering their actions on whether it benefits to all players in the first place!
I may write a whole essay on it... but do you want to see me post this?

In response to this...
predator852 wrote:
No seriously though, STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!!!

Talking about Device Registration? Oh please, this has been a touchy issue ever since it was first introduced. I created an FAQ thread about it.

If its bluestacks, lol, its not even illegal.... lots more people are using it than you think you know >_<

Anyways, you can delete or lock this thread. It has no meaning in here whatsoever...

Last edited by StarOnyx on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:57 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:39 am

StarOnyx wrote:
Okay, so I needed iOS 4.3 to update the Fantasica App and now I CAN'T PLAY ON THE FREAKING iPHONE 3 !

Bad move, Mobage. Its not like everybody's playing on iPhone 3G and the newer devices -.-

I maybe be quitting for real this time...
Don't do it man. No! You're the only star in this forum. Use an android. I hope you resolve this soon. Maybe try reinstalling?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:49 am

lmnseason wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:

Bad move, Mobage. Its not like everybody's playing on iPhone 3G and the newer devices -.-

Don't do it man. No! You're the only star in this forum. Use an android. I hope you resolve this soon. Maybe try reinstalling?

I can't even GET A PERSONAL SMARTPHONE... the iPhone 3 was not mine... at least. My parents won't even be buying me a new smartphone for me anyway T_T Still using the phone with buttons

I still got my O Levels unsettled.... by the time I can play... I'll come back in Dec 2013 which is totally extending my inactiveness... now Im using my sister's android to play but I can't register since she registered previously...
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:54 am

StarOnyx wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:

I can't even GET A PERSONAL SMARTPHONE... the iPhone 3 was not mine... at least. My parents won't even be buying me a new smartphone for me anyway T_T Still using the phone with buttons

I still got my O Levels unsettled.... by the time I can play... I'll come back in Dec 2013 which is totally extending my inactiveness... now Im using my sister's android to play but I can't register since she registered previously...

Maybe someone can help you to downgrade. I hope you resolve this somehow in someway. Crossing my fingers on that. >.<
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:55 am

lmnseason wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:

Maybe someone can help you to downgrade. I hope you resolve this somehow in someway. Crossing my fingers on that. >.<
Sent a VERY LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG EMAIL TO MOBAGE!

Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 am

I'm not too sure about this, but isn't there a way to play on your computer? o-O
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:05 am

wowyogurt wrote:
I'm not too sure about this, but isn't there a way to play on your computer? o-O
We don't wanna encourage illegal 3rd party activities now. lol
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:07 am

wowyogurt wrote:

There is, I am working on that but the android emulator might be too lag... if only there was a way.

As far as Mobage is concerned, there are rumours that this is illegal and players were banned from it.

I don't want myself to get banned just because of my 'addiction' to Fantasica and I'm not gonna waste my album efforts to dust just by that 3rd party activities.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:23 am

lmnseason wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

Oh ._.

WELL THEN...I WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:24 am

Mobage just needs to be more responsible. I hope they help resolve this asap.
Back to top Go down
th3viking

th3viking

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:56 am

Install bluestacks, the android emulator..
lmnseason wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:
is not illegal..
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:31 am

Don't quit!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:50 am

I appreciate that everyone wants me not to quit I guess I just get an Android Emulator... If only there was a guide but I don't like register on that PARTICULAR virtual device...
Back to top Go down
th3viking

th3viking

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:55 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:06 am

th3viking wrote:
Edited
Thanks, but I still don't know I can REALLY register more than one device since you can actually in fact, register two devices...
This just proves that Mobage themselves can de-register but Mobage apparently is just too selfish and lazy to do just that in the past when people need to change device...

Selfish mobage LV: Over 9000 -.-
Back to top Go down
th3viking

th3viking

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:15 am

they says that you cant register more than one account on one device, but not one account on 2 devices, but when you register the second dev. you cant use anymore the first. the registration is an "imei registration" the univoque number that only your phone has, is the only way to ensure that players don't make 1k fake accounts... so.. don't know.. i'm playing from bluestacks..
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:24 am

th3viking wrote:
they says that you cant register more than one account on one device, but not one account on 2 devices, but when you register the second dev. you cant use anymore the first. the registration is an "imei registration" the univoque number that only your phone has, is the only way to ensure that players don't make 1k fake accounts... so.. don't know.. i'm playing from bluestacks..
Okay , I'll report you Very Happy LOL! Jk! Trolling like a boss !
Back to top Go down
th3viking

th3viking

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:33 am

StarOnyx wrote:
Okay , I'll report you Very Happy LOL! Jk! Trolling like a boss !

affraid damn.. :/
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:04 am

th3viking wrote:

How the crap can you make the app appear upright instead of sideways lol
Back to top Go down
th3viking

th3viking

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:13 am

StarOnyx wrote:
How the crap can you make the app appear upright instead of sideways lol

right click on the BS icon on the traybar -> rotate portrait app -> auto
Back to top Go down
ThePaleRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:21 am

StarOnyx wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

There is, I am working on that but the android emulator might be too lag... if only there was a way.

As far as Mobage is concerned, there are rumours that this is illegal and players were banned from it.

I don't want myself to get banned just because of my 'addiction' to Fantasica and I'm not gonna waste my album efforts to dust just by that 3rd party activities.

Dunno. I've been playing Fantasica through the Android Emulator cause I don't have an Apple or Android device.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:15 pm

you could just tide yourself over with an emulator and not re-register. That will just keep you from trading and I'm sure they will get an update for your device.
Back to top Go down
Graghma

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Just so you know, I wouldn't expect them to backport the game to work pre iOS 4.3.

I'm a mobile game dev (primarily iOS) as my job and our clients never care about supporting sub iOS 4.3 or anything weaker than a iPhone 3S (and iPad 1/ iPod 4 support is iffy). The 3GS will likely only be supported by most until around the time the iphone 5S comes out (likely in September).

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but old devices can't be supported forever unless you want to limit the ability to take advantage of new tech.

However, it is pretty odd for them to remove support for old devices. On the same hand, I'm interested to see what they added that requires the new tech! Maybe something cool in the upcoming event??

Cheers
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:53 pm

I finally know what to do after clarifying things with the device registration, I will register at the android emulator first.

Seems like there were some things not mentioned in the terms of the Device Registration so I may create a thread about it later.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:09 pm

I had the device un-registration issue and I had to update from iOS 6.0 to 6.1, so it just seems something got screwed up on their end period for users who weren't completely updated.

That said, what Graghma posted seems pretty realistic -- it sucks if your iOS isn't supported anymore, but it's also a couple versions behind what we've had for a couple years now. At some point, support will be dropped. Can't offer you any help really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next