Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Greeting From The UK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jacobhayes1234

Greeting From The UK Empty
PostSubject: Greeting From The UK   Greeting From The UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:35 pm

So, Hey!

Erm, I started at... 16:50 GMT, Feb 1st.

I'm now Lvl 46, With a Lvl 40 and two lvl 30's. I maxed out half a dozen one stars, but was advised to ditch them fast.

Today alone I've contributed nearly 2000 ally points to two IRL friends who got me playing.

I'm a little annoyed tho, the reward for boot camp has changed to 4* Tickets x4, and I got 5xPrem tickets. A much better investment of my play would of been to wait 2 days and claim this better reward.

Regardless, I play alot of games, most aren;t on my mobile tho. Add me as an ally if you want, I tend not to hang around at lower tier game tho (when I play I play to win!)
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Greeting From The UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting From The UK   Greeting From The UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about the tickets but things like that happens all the time, don't let it bother you too much lol.

For allies, post Here, GL & have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com

Greeting From The UK
Page 1 of 1