Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hey LostSabre here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLostSabre

TheLostSabre

Hey LostSabre here. Empty
PostSubject: Hey LostSabre here.   Hey LostSabre here. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:52 am

Hello everyone. Just started about 2 weeks ago and what drew me to this game are some of the character designs. :3

Soul Hunters: Vengeance event is now ending and I gotta say, for a first timer I think I did decently well (mid 300s). Around the end, I got my first 6* card, Nanaca. Now, I am here to gather some more info about this game to get more accustom to it.

Hope you guys welcome me. :]
Back to top Go down
Kimika9394

Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Hey LostSabre here.   Hey LostSabre here. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:14 am

Hey there XD so you decided to join this place as well huh ^^ welcome welcome~ I'm your buddy chinhok (that Sheryl in your Ally List) from the game, sigh you were much better at the event than I was =/
Back to top Go down
Kittyrawr

Kittyrawr

PostSubject: Re: Hey LostSabre here.   Hey LostSabre here. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:15 am

hey sabre ^^ nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey LostSabre here.   Hey LostSabre here. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:24 am

Welcome to the forums LostSabre.

I train constantly every 30 mins unless sleeping and I am still at 2700 rank. 300 is fantastic! Smile

Here are some links that may come in handy:

-This thread has answers to many questions-
Click Me

-I use this spreadsheet for any feeder calculations I wish to perform before feeding-
Click Me

-This is a list of cards with stats for comparison-
Click Me

-And of course there is a wiki for everything-
Click Me

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey LostSabre here.   Hey LostSabre here. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:25 am

Kimika9394 wrote:
Hey there XD so you decided to join this place as well huh ^^ welcome welcome~ I'm your buddy chinhok (that Sheryl in your Ally List) from the game, sigh you were much better at the event than I was =/

I love Sheryl :)
She is also my leader.
Back to top Go down
TheLostSabre

TheLostSabre

PostSubject: Re: Hey LostSabre here.   Hey LostSabre here. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Hey thanks everyone. :]

I've seen some of your arts kimika. They're pretty good. Keep at it! Oh and thanks for helping me throughout the event. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be as high as I was without some of my allies help! ; ]
Back to top Go down
Kimika9394

Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Hey LostSabre here.   Hey LostSabre here. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:11 pm

TheLostSabre wrote:
Hey thanks everyone. :]

I've seen some of your arts kimika. They're pretty good. Keep at it! Oh and thanks for helping me throughout the event. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be as high as I was without some of my allies help! ; ]

Thanks and you are welcome XD~ and pretty much likewise, I was really glad for all my active allies during the event ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey LostSabre here.   Hey LostSabre here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey LostSabre here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: