Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello Fantasica Warriors!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MiracleOne

MiracleOne

Hello Fantasica Warriors!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fantasica Warriors!!   Hello Fantasica Warriors!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:53 am

I m new here, ....and any tips or links would greatly appreciate. Looking forward to me some hardcore players Smile Cheers!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fantasica Warriors!!   Hello Fantasica Warriors!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:26 am

Hi and welcome to the forums!
P.S: Warriors? :O
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fantasica Warriors!!   Hello Fantasica Warriors!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:47 am

Welcome to the forums.

This thread has answers to many questions:
Click Me

I use this spreadsheet for any feeder calculations I wish to perform before feeding:
Click Me

This is a list of cards with stats for comparison:
Click Me

And of course there is a wiki for everything:
Click Me

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fantasica Warriors!!   Hello Fantasica Warriors!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:08 pm

I'm a warrior? Awesome!

Soggytoaster's links are great. Basically anywhere you look on this forum, you will probably find a lot of useful information. The Encyclopaedia section will probably have information on a variety of subjects if the FAQ doesn't happen to cover them. Otherwise feel free to ask on the forums or ask any of the staff members if you have questions. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fantasica Warriors!!   Hello Fantasica Warriors!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Fantasica Warriors!!
Page 1 of 1