Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??

Go down 
+50
tabrisangel
Timed
Tentacle Love
candyFrog
HeartCandi
dragoncello
Tickingkatsu
Dmhlucky
Ndinoskos
Tattycoram
Yuan
sGabe4
DeathGU1Se
TypeAlpha
Arabelladonna
Lornoth
LivingNexus
Zenobius
CP_Cranfill
fliprock15
M60A1
Stubub
iamgaara
wowyogurt
Admin
RisingKuuga
HighClassTopHat
Nooblack
elksterPT
phamsean
The6thToe
Despoted
mistive
BkWiz
NotAPieceOfPie
aszutai
predator852
Soggytoaster
ChibiLeen
memphiskite
Callanthe
MazinKaiser21
Onisunit
Cuny
mslbm
bleachcosplay
themadmanazn
tomoyo
orionknight
gaillardia
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:40 pm

DeathGU1Se wrote:
The only set I want to see is a Tarot series.

7*
The World

6*
The Emperor
The Empress

5*
The Hierophant
The High Priestess
The Chariot

4*
The Lovers
The Tower
The Magician

3*
The Fool
The Hanged Man

I would love this muchly i must admit, but come on mate you can't leave out Death! hah
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:52 pm

After thinking about it, I think they could make a Final Fantasy VIII Series:

7*
Ultimecia
GRIEVER (M)

6*
Squall
Seifer

5*
Laguna
Rinoa
Fujin
Raijin
NORG

4*
Kiros
Ward
Irvine
Zell
Selphie
Quistis
Chocobo (M)

3*
Biggs
Wedge
Dr. Kadowaki
Xu
Nida
Fury Caraway
Moomba(M)

2*
Edea
Cid
Martine
Dr. Odine
Ellone
Cactuar (M)

1*
Zone
Watts
Chocoboy
Tonberry (M)
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:56 pm

Lornoth wrote:
DeathGU1Se wrote:
The only set I want to see is a Tarot series.

7*
The World

6*
The Emperor
The Empress

5*
The Hierophant
The High Priestess
The Chariot

4*
The Lovers
The Tower
The Magician

3*
The Fool
The Hanged Man

I would love this muchly i must admit, but come on mate you can't leave out Death! hah
Of course, but I couldn't find a good place for it. 5* would make it seem like an Adolph clone. And there would be too many 6*'s if it was one. And only one 7* is enough.

Bonus points if they made The World look like Dio Brando. A missile unit that throws knives with Slow lv7.
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Stubub wrote:
King Arthur / Knights of the round table?

6*
King Arthur
Merlin

5*
Lancelot
Guinevere
Morgan La Fey

4*
Galahad
Gawain
Bors
How could you forget Tristan!

Also, Brave Sir Robin deserves an honorable mention.
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:46 pm

I'd very much like to see an expanded Norse mythology series. I love that we got them but they could add onto it;
7*- Surt
6*- Thor, Hel (Since we unfortunately already kind of have Odin as Alexander, *sigh*)
5*- Nidhogg, Huginn, Muninn
4*- Vidar, Vali, the Norns
3* Ratatosk
There's so many monsters and gods and people in those myths you could go on forever. But i think this would be a good second group of them. Though i'm just a Norse fanboy so my opinion may be tainted. Hah
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Lornoth wrote:
I'd very much like to see an expanded Norse mythology series. I love that we got them but they could add onto it;
7*- Surt
6*- Thor, Hel (Since we unfortunately already kind of have Odin as Alexander, *sigh*)
3* Ratatosk
There's so many monsters and gods and people in those myths you could go on forever. But i think this would be a good second group of them. Though i'm just a Norse fanboy so my opinion may be tainted. Hah
Frigg, Freyr and Freyja.

We need Baldur and Heimdall too.
Back to top Go down
RisingKuuga

RisingKuuga

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Tokusatsu heroes, again. I can't say it enough.

In addition to that, I'd really like some monsters/monster-people units. More like the Beast Warriors, but with stuff more "monstery" - wings, horns, claws, the works.
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 pm

DeathGU1Se wrote:
Lornoth wrote:
7*- Surt
3* Ratatosk
Frigg, Freyr and Freyja.

We need Baldur and Heimdall too.
I agree, but where would you put them? I'd feel weird putting Gods as 5*'s or less, and i feel we need Thor for obvious reasons, and since we already have all of Loki's sons i think we need Hel as well.
I suppose Hel could go down to 5*. Personally i think Tyr would fit in before Baldur or Heimdall; he does have ties to Fenrir. (Fenrir bit off his hand)
The Einherjar could also be a good 4*, in replacement of the Norns who seem too grand for a 4*.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:37 pm

I want a Pokemon series

8*
Arceus

7*
Mewtwo

6*
Charizard
Blastoise
Venusaur

5*
Pikachu

3*
Rattatta
Pidgey

2*
Zubat
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:35 pm

I honestly don't want any licensed series in the game. The characters all being original is part of the draw.
What I'd like to see:

• Zodiac (West) vs Zodiac (East)
    6 Like a Star @ heaven West card would be Ophiuchus
    6 Like a Star @ heaven East card is The Cat
  • Seven Deadly Sins
  • Tarot (Major Arcana)
  • More foxes.
  • More alchemists

Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:11 pm

I agree with Yuan - would rather NOT see licensed characters. And LOVE the idea of 7 Deadly Sins! Even though I guess Lust would be another giant boob card, which I'm a little tired jealous of Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
I agree with Yuan - would rather NOT see licensed characters. And LOVE the idea of 7 Deadly Sins! Even though I guess Lust would be another giant boob card, which I'm a little tired jealous of Crying or Very sad

Personally i always loved the idea of Lust being Male. A twist as well as somewhat more realistic (Guys are pretty lustful, let's admit). I would love if they did that if they ever made Lust a card.
However when has fanta ever passed on the chance for huge mammaries... *sigh*
Oh well, who needs creativity...
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Lornoth wrote:
Tattycoram wrote:

Personally i always loved the idea of Lust being Male. A twist as well as somewhat more realistic (Guys are pretty lustful, let's admit). I would love if they did that if they ever made Lust a card.
However when has fanta ever passed on the chance for huge mammaries... *sigh*
Oh well, who needs creativity...

Make the busty card Gluttony. ahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Ndinoskos

Ndinoskos

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:46 am

Nordic God plz......
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:48 am

I would like to see a FFXI card set.
I was bored today.. so i came up with some stats etc.

All are 4*
Warrior Melee B 20 130 950/800/900 Knockback
Monk Melee C 20 110 1050/700/1000 Knockback
Thief Missile C 20 150 820/810/800 Poison
White Mage Magic D 20 150 900/700/900 Slow
Black Mage Magic E 20 150 1150/620/650 Area Attack
Red Mage Magic D 20 150 840/850/860 Poison
Tarutau Magic D 15 790/790/790 "Job Attack Boost"
Mithra Missile C 15 790/790/790 "Job Attack Boost"
Galka Melee B 15 790/790/790 "Job Attack Boost"
Hume Melee B 15 790/790/790 "Job Attack Boost"
Elvaan Malee B 15 790/790/790 "Job Attack Boost"

The "Job Attack Boost" would be very similar to the normal Attack Boosts, except that it would be enhanced by certain Job/Race Combos. I put it in 3 tiers, Ideal, Great, Good.
Ideal would be a 30% Boost, Great a 20%, Good a 10%. Ideal would be a Taru and a Blm or Whm, Elvaan and a Whm or War, Mithra with a Thf, Galka a Mnk and Hume with w Rdm. (deploying both of these cards woulc give the boost to both cards.

Great Combos would be Hume and any Job, Mithra and Mnk, Whm, Blm, Elvaan and Mnk, Rdm, Galka and War, Taru with Thf and rdm.

Good combos would be any other combination of Job/race not listed above.

Its complicated, so they could make a simpler version, like a straight up Enhance "Job" cards kinda deal.

Also this would open the option of several "expansion" packs with additional jobs etc.

Back to top Go down
Tickingkatsu

Tickingkatsu

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Would be pretty cool to see a set based on either the planets (incuding pluto maybe? ^,^) or based on the Constellations?
Back to top Go down
dragoncello

dragoncello

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Tickingkatsu wrote:
Would be pretty cool to see a set based on either the planets (incuding pluto maybe? ^,^) or based on the Constellations?

^I would love to see that! Pluto would probably end up being some adorable small child :3 ...just because in a completely non-pervert way, kid cards (or just cute ones like Rosemary) are my favorite xD

Personally I think it would be really cool to have a color themed card set. Like ROYGBIV colors would be 4* and 5* while black and white would be 6* Very Happy

The event, in my mind, would be a lot like the Holly vs. Debbie tower event except with Black s. White.

Or a set of emotion cards. (ex. Depression, rage, gloom, content, excited, bored, etc. lol)
Back to top Go down
HeartCandi

HeartCandi

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:47 am

dragoncello wrote:
Tickingkatsu wrote:

^I would love to see that! Pluto would probably end up being some adorable small child :3 ...just because in a completely non-pervert way, kid cards (or just cute ones like Rosemary) are my favorite xD

Personally I think it would be really cool to have a color themed card set. Like ROYGBIV colors would be 4* and 5* while black and white would be 6* Very Happy

The event, in my mind, would be a lot like the Holly vs. Debbie tower event except with Black s. White.

Or a set of emotion cards. (ex. Depression, rage, gloom, content, excited, bored, etc. lol)

Took the words right out of my mouth :3 Maybe a weather series too? Cloud would have little clouds in her/he's outfit and spinning around them, oohhh maybe even Elements? I know we have Tulia but I would like to see more like rock, light, etc. ^U^
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:37 am

Did anybody mention the astrologic signs yet? Then they could get boosts from ruling planet cards
Back to top Go down
candyFrog

candyFrog

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Ndinoskos wrote:
Nordic God plz......

I know we already did this, but I think we haven't seen the last of the Norse gods...

Tickingkatsu wrote:

Thing is, we already have a Star Maiden series with maidens named after the planets. I don't think we'll see anything more along these lines.

predator852 wrote:
Did anybody mention the astrologic signs yet? Then they could get boosts from ruling planet cards

I think we'll see some units based on the tarot, but I can't say when they'll make their way to non-Japanese Fantasica. I'm not sure whether they'll be introduced as a series, or spread out among various events as need dictates. As for Astrological signs, I'd be surprised if they made it. Astrology as westerners see it is quite different than what we have over here.

It seems like people are looking for alternatives to the busty / moe female characters, but I think that card art is drawn to sell. I know Fanta has experimented with different art styles and characters in the past, but in the end, they need to sell their cards and the people who are willing to pay the most (at least in Japan) tend to like the sexier characters.

A poster above mentioned that they like child-like characters, but children don't sell, with some exceptions. Some of my favorite pieces like Dorothy and the bird-dood, boy recruit just aren't popular. Having said that, we'll probably see a bit more variety in the future.

As for licensed mash-ups, I think you can safely rule those out. The costs that come with said partnership are just too high.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:30 am

The chinese five-fold alchemy versus the four-fold alchemy wheel.
wood, fire, earth, metal, water versus air, earth, fire, water.
dragon/phoenix/snake/tiger/tortoise versus sylph/gnome/salamander/undine (spring/autumn/summer/winter)

or perhaps the seven metals of antiquity/seven planets:
Iron/Mars, Tin/Jupiter, Lead/Saturn, Silver/Moon, Mercury/Mercury, Copper/Venus, Gold/Sun.

there are some interesting themes there. (not that they aren't overdone nearly everywhere else)
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:46 am

Tentacle Love wrote:
The chinese five-fold alchemy versus the four-fold alchemy wheel.
wood, fire, earth, metal, water versus air, earth, fire, water.
dragon/phoenix/snake/tiger/tortoise versus sylph/gnome/salamander/undine (spring/autumn/summer/winter)

or perhaps the seven metals of antiquity/seven planets:
Iron/Mars, Tin/Jupiter, Lead/Saturn, Silver/Moon, Mercury/Mercury, Copper/Venus, Gold/Sun.

there are some interesting themes there. (not that they aren't overdone nearly everywhere else)

We're getting the dragon phoenix tiger tortoise thing soon in the 7* tower. Also, snake isn't a good choice. Qilin or Shisa would be better. Qilin is the rank reward for that tower.

I would really wanna see some cards based on the three (or four) wise monkeys.

Cards based on Arthurian Legend or the 12 Apostles would also be really cool. St. Peter as the 7* would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:10 am

DeathGU1Se wrote:

Cards based on Arthurian Legend or the 12 Apostles would also be really cool. St. Peter as the 7* would be awesome.

Knowing them they would make St. Peter evil ... and a girl
Back to top Go down
tabrisangel

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:05 am

Hmmmm... since they had the Sangoku series (Romance of the Three Kingdoms), how about a Sengoku series too? =D Like, the Samurai era~

I'd love to see characters like Sanada Yukimura, Oda Nobunaga, Izumo no Okuni, and Sarutobi Sasuke~! Especially Yukimura ♥♥
Back to top Go down
Hanibishi
☆☆
Hanibishi

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:00 am

tabrisangel wrote:
Hmmmm... since they had the Sangoku series (Romance of the Three Kingdoms), how about a Sengoku series too? =D Like, the Samurai era~

I'd love to see characters like Sanada Yukimura, Oda Nobunaga, Izumo no Okuni, and Sarutobi Sasuke~! Especially Yukimura ♥️♥️

Yeah I'm hoping they'll release those characters too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next