Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

L> Allies PST 12:00 noon - 3:00 P.M.+

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afixist

afixist

L> Allies PST 12:00 noon - 3:00 P.M.+ Empty
PostSubject: L> Allies PST 12:00 noon - 3:00 P.M.+   L> Allies PST 12:00 noon - 3:00 P.M.+ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Hello, fantasica community members. I am totally addicted and I'm learning more about the game as I read through this forum. What stood out to me the most was allies and how important it is to find allies that plays around my playtime. So with that said, I'm looking or allies lol. I'm currently level 4 4*s but will concentrate on leveling just one.

Anyway, I've stated my goals and with that aside, let me properly introduce myself.  I'm a 21 year old undergrad student that found this game by pure coincidence couple days ago. My major is psychology and yes, I plan to be in school forever. I'm of Korean heritage but I speak and write English very fluently so the whole language barrier thing will not be a problem. I'm usually really busy so having a game that I can dedicate my time to while on the move is excellent. I've always been fond of games since I was but a habitant of my father's tes- uhhh yeah. So anyway, nice to meet you all.

Last edited by afixist on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

L> Allies PST 12:00 noon - 3:00 P.M.+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: L> Allies PST 12:00 noon - 3:00 P.M.+   L> Allies PST 12:00 noon - 3:00 P.M.+ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:33 am

Welcome to the forum, pretty much the same reason I'm playing this game Very Happy

Used to play a lot of pretty grindy mmos, so this is perfect for me XD

Btw, post Here if you're looking for allies, GL & have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com

L> Allies PST 12:00 noon - 3:00 P.M.+
Page 1 of 1