Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi Everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeither
☆☆☆
Aeither

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:30 pm

I recently just started playing Fantasica been doing decently after finding this forum, managed to get myself a Norma in the last event.

Just decided to join the forum during the event and now making a second post and a thread saying "Hi" and all of the info you guys have is extremely helpful, so thank you for that, it is greatly appreciated.

I'll be hanging around a bit and see what I can learn from everyone. Enjoy your day/night!
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Welcome Smile
Grats on Norma.
Back to top Go down
deformedmagic

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Welcome! And congrats on Norma! Pretty good card!
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:22 am

Welcome and grats on getting a 5 Like a Star @ heaven so quickly! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ghostics
☆☆
Ghostics

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:54 am

Welcome and congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: